Neptune x Pluto

*Neptune was chilling in his room until Pluto came in."

Neptune's pov:

"Hey Pluto! what's up?" I asked, smiling. "N-nothing... can I c-chill in here for a-a bit...?" Pluto responded, stuttering a lot. His voice also sounded shaky, like he was scared. "Sure!" I said, patting the spot on my bed next to me. "Are you okay, Pluto?" I asked in a concerned tone. He cuddled up closer to me and digged his head into my shoulder. "Neptune to Pluto, are you there?" Pluto started silently crying into my shoulder as I could feel his tears on my skin. (mind you, i was wearing a t shirt that was a little see through.)  "Was it the others again?" I asked. Pluto just nodded his head, still resting it on my shoulder. I couldn't help but kiss his forehead. I hugged him from the side. "I-I-It was m-ma-mars..." He stuttered his voice even shakier. "Creator!" I yelled out. Pluto, well, plutonium, appeared. "Mars?" They asked. "Yep." "That little shit head that looks like a deformed donkey?" "Mhm." (im plutonium- author) "Pluto I'll be back. I'm locking the door, only I have the key to this room." "O-Ok.." I left the room with plutonium. "Mars!" Mars looked back. "Well look who it is! That Earthling!" "Mars, please don't be mean to Plutoniu-" Earth got cut off by Mars. "Shut it! This little bitch is killing you!" He snapped at Earth. "First of all Mars, get your facts right. I recycle day to day. I plant trees everywhere I can, and I pick out trash from the ocean. I stick to reusable stuff because it's safe for Earth. Everything I do saves me, other humans, animals, ocean life, and Earth." They replied. Mars stared at me angrily. "I bet that's untrue! Now get over here you stupid-" They cut him off. "Shut the fuck up before I 360 roundkick you off a cliff and beat you until you start crying and become smaller than Pluto you fucking deformed donkey looking bitch. Now listen, if you continue to be the way you are right now, you won't be red because of that rusty iron you're made of." They said, slowly getting closer to mars. Mars threw a punch at them. "That's what you wanna do, huh?" "Yeah, I'll beat you anyway, you're just a dumb 6th grader anyway." They both started to fight, and not surprisingly, Plutonium won. "You think you won?" Mars said threateningly. "Yes I did, and I won't hesitate to throw you out your own window." They said.

Earth interrupted. "Guys, let's not fight anymore. Please Mars, for me. Plutonium, for me." "Ok, as long as Mars doesn't pull shit like that again." At this point every Planet was watching. Pluto was peeking from the hallway. "Mars, don't do that again and I'll do more to help Earth become healthier. Okay? Do it for Earth. Not me." They said. "Fine!"