O5:

The next morning she woke up entangled in his arms

The next morning she woke up entangled in his arms. The sound of his breathing filled the room. The sheets were covering only the bare necessities from last night. Her eyes slowly opened, blinking a few times adjusting to the morning light. Rolling over on her side to face him. Changbin was sleeping soundly, tilting her head to look at him.

She reached her hand up and softly began to trace his features with her finger tips. He always looked the most at peace when he slept, like he could finally relax. Admiring the sharp outline of his nose, his soft fully pouty lips that was parted slightly, to his chiseled jawline that was a rare beauty to see.

Letting her hand rest on his chest, a groan left his body as he moved his body to stretch. His eyes barley opened he looked down at her. "Good morning, princess." He voice was deep and gravely as he spoke. Sun-Young leaned up kissing his cheek. "Good morning baby." She cooed at him. Wrapping his arm tightly around her, kissing the top of head. Brushing a few strands of her hair away from her goddess face.

A deep sigh left his body hearing the sound of his phone ringing. He sat up in bed, pulling the sheets with him. Reaching for his phone seeing it was Chris before he answered it. "Hello?" Changbin pinched the bridge of his nose just wanting to have a peaceful morning for once. "Sorry to disturb you Bin, but Keeho is here at HQ demanding to speak with you." Chris's words rang through his ears.

Sun-Young sat up and wrapped her arms around him, her body pressed up against his back. Another deep sigh left his body as he placed a hand on hers. "I'll be there soon, have him wait in my office." No sooner Changbin gave his order the call ended. "Sorry princess, I have to be in earlier than I wanted to today." Kissing the back of her hand before standing. She stayed in bed wrapped up in the covers as he showered.

His foot steps echoed throughout the room as he got dressed. He wore one of his plain black suits with his sheer white collared shirt underneath, leaving his jacket unbuttoned. He made his way back over to her, sitting on the edge of the bed pulling the covers down, he couldn't help but to smile at her. Bending down he kissed her forehead, she looked up at him with pouty eyes.

"I'm sorry princess, stay home today and rest. Brushing her cheek with his thumb. "I'll call and check on you later." He kissed her forehead again before he stood to his feet. He grabbed his phone before walking out the bedroom door. She let out a sigh before she sat up bed again and looked around. Their room was in shambles from last nights events that took place.

She got out of bed and got dressed, running her fingers through her hair that still held a little curl. Slipping on her slippers and wrapping her fuzzy bathrobe around her body. Making her way down to the kitchen to make herself a cup of ginger tea. "Good morning Madam." She stopped and smiled at the sweet lady before her. "Hows the family?" Sun-Young asked, she loved being kind to the staff and wanting them to feel at home when they are here.

"Oh, no need to worry, they are good." She flashed Sun-Young a smile to her before continuing what she was doing. "If you find a burgundy tie lying around please be careful with it." She cooed at the lady giving her soft eyes. "Yes madam." She nodded her head before leaving Sun-Young in the kitchen. She pulled a mug from the cabinet and made the tea, sitting down at the table.

Sipping at her tea, taking a deep breath closing her eyes. Taking in the peace, thinking of what she should do with her day. Sipping the rest of her tea before putting her empty mug in the sink. Looking for her purse to get her phone that was in the living room. Pulling her phone out and dials Lee Know's number, putting it up to her ear waiting for the ring. "Hello?" His voice sounded annoyed as he answered the phone.

"Is this a bad time?" Sun-Young spoke to him. She could hear a deep sigh leave his body. "WOULD YOU SHUT UP!" He hollered at someone. "Is everything okay there?" A wave silence filled the air for what seemed like minutes. "Sorry Sóle, Han and the others are overstimulated from just sitting around. It's been a slow day." A series of 'mhms' left her lips as she listened to his words.

"What did you need, Sóle?" She shifted her body to sit down on the couch now. "I was hoping you could come by and help me cook a special dinner for Bin." A little 'hmm' left his lips as he was thinking. "Let me get things sorted out here and then I'll be over, give me like an hour." They exchanged their goodbyes before ending the call. Setting the phone down and walking back off to their bedroom.

Taking a nice long shower is what she needed. Letting the hot water run for a minute before getting undressed and stepping in, letting the water run down her body. Going about her regular routine minus the fact her husband isn't here to help her. She was his princess and he loved to treat her as one. Aside from loving her with all his heart, pampering her was what he loved most.

She knew he wasn't a hero, he was the villain with a warm heart only for her. He would have no problem burning the world and watching it burn for her.