022. ᴍᴜᴋʙᴀɴɢ

Start from the beginning

WITH HIS ARM WRAPPED AROUND HER SHOULDER Oakley kissed her cheek as she did her little intro.

"What's up fuckers-" Oakley hid his face into her neck so he could hide his laugh as she greeted her fans.

"I'm here with..." she trailed off waiting for him to introduce himself.

"Central Cee." He said with his head down acting all shy. Cheeks all red from the attention him.

Val gave him short applause before squishing his cheeks together and looking to the camera. She could feel him smile in her hands. "Look at you being all shy. I can get used to this."

Cut to the Q&A!

"Did Central Cee cheat?" Val read the question aloud from her phone.

"Oh my gosh, man." Oakley smacked his lips and rolled his eyes.

Val tried not to laugh as she rubbed his back soothingly. "No, he's a faithful British man. Can I tell them what happened?"

"Go ahead, sweetheart."

"So basically what had happened was his crazy ass ex-" Val started.

Oakley shook his head. "She's not even my ex. We never dated."

"You tell him." Val gave him a proud look before continuing. "Anyways, basically she, who must not be named, lied about the whole thing. The text were taken way out of context, the photos were hella old."

"Some of them weren't even real. And yes I did meet up with her but it was to end things with her. She's a psychopath and won't take no for an answer so it got to the point where I had to physically meet up with her and tell her that I don't want her." Oakley explained his shyness long gone.

Nodding in agreement Val gave a shameful look to the camera. "The whole us taking a break thing was my bad cause I kind of blocked him on everything so he couldn't reach me. I definitely overreacted-"

"It's okay baby." He understood her reaction. Was he mad that she didn't hear him out? Yes, but he knew that Val had a past and her reaction was completely valid.

That rewarded him with a few loving kisses on his bony cheek.

Next Question!

"What's is your guys' love language?"

They shared a small looked knowing exactly what the other one was thinking. Val took a sip of her drink before setting it down. "What's mine?"

"Easy." Oakley confidently said. "Physical touch. In a good way, you're very clingy. Funny story, yesterday we were laying in bed right? I was cuddling her, you know being the big spoon and all that. Tell me why when I turned over to set my phone down, this girl-"

"Hold on now-" Val tried to cut in to explain herself.

"This girl gave me a five minute lecture on how rude it was and that I don't love her."

Laughing Val rolled her eyes. "I thought you didn't want to cuddle me anymore."

"I was coming back. I didn't even get the chance to turn back around." He finished laughing.

"Okay, moving on. Yours is words of affirmation." Val removed the attention from her onto him.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked. "Why's that?"