𓁹Lab𓁹

*Gana wakes up Inside the lab and look around*

Gana:Huh??.. Where I'm??.... and why I'm wearing different clothes...

???:oh you wake up... and now let's start the experiment...

Gana:H-huh?! w-what experiment!? who are you!!? where I'm!!?? let me out of here!!?

???:Haha! you are a experiment 330...and you are in my lab.. now enjoy your new body after this

Gana:I'm not going to be one of your experiment!! let me out of here!?

???:I'm afraid i can't...

* Suddenly the claws of the machine grabbed the gana tightly and lifted it up*

Gana:Let me go!!?

*A human walks in and inject Gana with fainted liquid and slowly gana falls unconscious*

???:Good now let's start with him..

Human:okay boss..

*one human walks in and holding a Scorpion and slowly the scorpion inject gana with scorpion tail and then the human walk away while holding a scorpion*

???:Next object...

*Human walks in and inject Gana with random liquid and then walks away again*

???:Put him down and get out off there... and we gonna move next experiment...

*They all leaving gana alone while still fainted*

*Star wakes up and look's around*

Star:w-where I'm...*Star look's scared*

???:Welcome my next experiment.. don't waste the time and let's begin this experiment 998

Star:What experiment-

*Star fainted and being grabbed again and lifted him up*

*One human come in and inject Star with random liquid and walks away again*

???:This experiment is easy.. next move!

*the human walks to Experiment room 669*

???:Wake up you drone!

Naina:Huh?.. w-what happen? where's my siblings?..

???:Heh i inject them with unknown liquid and scary animal.. i know it sound scary and now it's your turn

*a human walks inside the room and inject Naina with flower toxic*

???:Hehe... hm?

*??? Look at the paper*

???:Oh great now the aggressive and psycho one....

*walks into Room experiment 1009*

???:Just quick i inject her before she wakes up...

*A human walks in again and inject samys with danger liquid*

(Time skip to the middle night of inside the lab they all wakes up and feels weird inside they body)

*gana wakes up as he feels something growing hardly in her back and the tail replace to be Scorpion tail and big fangs(Sharp teeth) and grows a black horn*

*star wakes up feels any shadow around the room looking at him, Star goes insane and her eyes visor become red and grows two black mouth tail and sharp claws and sharp teeth than before*

*Naina feels something inside her body and a flower going out from her body and many flower and leaf on her body*

*Samys wakes up feels something weird on her body and of course it's same like Star bit this time is different, Samys grows a very sharp claws and sharp teeth than samys have before, and grows two tail same like star two different eyes right eyes is purple and left eyes is yellow on her vision*

*Samys and star start to break free from the inside the room and helps Gana and Naina gets out the lab*