Shopping and Pretty Boys: The Perfect Combination

Start from the beginning

"F1 Academy has crazily hot girls too, don't you think? I should get a Prema girl or a McLaren one or both! Prema and McLaren " He said in revenge. I rolled my eyes.

"You don't even know any of that girl's name, how can you give your opinion?" I said annoyed. I know I started, but I've got no patience. And he knows it, I also know that he hasn't too. We don't have self-control.

"What are you talking about? I know that Philippine girl, Ferrari Driver Academy but now to McLaren, Prema Racing and an incredible driver, Bianca Bustamante" He said so proud of himself.

"Oh my God! You really studied her!" I said mockingly.

"Yes I did" He replied defensively with a cocky smile.

"Since it's not Daniela I'm fine with any girl you like" I said on top of my patience. He pouted and put on a serious face frowning slightly.

"Centre MK, right?" He asked stopping the car in front of a big mall. "Let's go baby!" I finally said so excited to notice we hadn't even parked the car.

We got into the parking lot, Sebas parked and we got out of the car. While we got into the principal entrance, I saw a Starbucks. I'm not into it as I am with Adidas, but it has something special that makes me buy without thinking. I asked Sebas if we could go to buy some. I asked for a Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino and told Sebas this time I'll pay for what we ordered. He invited me to go shopping so I should reward him with some Starbucks. I told him I didn't want to get tired before starting shopping so we went to look for some seats. And we found it, but, there was a beautiful and comfortable armchair out of 10, the other 9 had obviously been occupied, and next to it, a wooden seat in which no one sat. What an unbalanced place. We looked at each other and as if eyes talked we started playing rock, paper, scissors to decide who would sit on the armchair, the one who wins sits there. I won. Actually, I've been waiting for this moment for way too long, waiting for the moment we play rock, paper, scissors. I've even studied his moves and most common selections. So I won, he likes being different so I chose scissors. Yes, he played with paper.

I sat on the comfy chair and stuck out my tongue to make fun of him. I started drinking my Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino and closed my eyes to relax a little, but something woke up my nose. An aroma of different types of expensive perfumes, all mixed in one place. It was like heaven to turn my head and find out where the smell came from. Six boys, they were all really hot. Two blondes, three brown-haired and one that especially caught my attention, jet-black hair, medium brown skin, eyes as dark as night but, sometimes they seemed hazel and tall, really tall. I've seen him before, I can't assure you that but I feel it. I think he felt my stare because he looked in my direction. The group of boys slowed down their walk until they stopped not far from me to lose my sight. They started talking. Four of the boys stood with their backs to me, one of the blondes and THAT boy were facing me. Talking about the blond, I think I know him too, I like his nose.

Going out of my thoughts, I looked up because this time, I was the one feeling a heavy gaze on me. It was the eyes of the two boys facing me from distance. The dark-haired boy elbowed the blond one asking for attention. Let's give them names, for the blond one, pineapple. For the black-haired, grape. Okay, so I saw that Grape told something to Pineapple and pointed in my direction, I reddened a bit, what were they talking about? Me? Fuck I'm not the centre of the universe, why would they talk about me? I have to stop thinking I'm so outstanding. Pineapple and Grape didn't stop looking at me, Pineapple said something back to Grape and they laughed. I think they told their friends because without any discretion, the boys who were standing with their backs to me, turned around abruptly, looking for something, or someone, I think me, because when my eyes met theirs, they turned around again as fast as they could. They talked a bit more as if they were really excited and decided to leave, but, when they started walking, Grape and Pineapple turned delicately their faces to me and winked me flirty, I think I started skipping heartbeats, and their smiles? I think I'm passing out. I couldn't let myself redden, I'd feel vulnerated, so I winked back with a flirtatious smile as an immediate reaction to hide I was dying. If I didn't I'll be looking like a tomato.