23

Serenity POV

I woke up and allowed my eyes to adjust to the lighting that was surrounding me. Eventually once my vision became clear I saw the hospital room that I was placed in and I laid awake for a few short minutes until my vision became blurry once again and I felt the pain in my chest where the bullet wound rested. I began to cry out in pain as doctors and nurses rushed into the room crowding me as my heart rate began to exceed the normal levels that it should have been. My vision became tunnel as the scenery of reality faded in and out and my eyes shut placing me back into the darkness I recently awoke from.

Dayvon POV

It is around three inna morning and Milan and all of us finally came up with the best plan to sneak up on Tim. We drove a while as we pulled into the man's driveway on a long dark pathway ducked off from the city a few miles though. We hit the headlights off as we parked the black convertible and we slid on our black gloves along with our ski masks. We got out the vehicle and approached the home as we silently crept to the back of the home where he and some bitch was standing at the back door getting ready to open the door.

Me - Aye drop dat shit foe

Tim - What the fuck

Milan - Aht Aht I don't think it's smart fa yo ass to turn around at all

Me - No foe actually let him turn around I want him to see the motherfucka that is taking his punk ass life

Tim turned around slowly as I pulled the mask up and smiled sinisterly. I felt nothing but happiness and vengeance creep throughout my body as we were face to face.

Me - Any last words

Tim - I hope yo bitch die

Me - Shit you finna go befoe ha

I let off multiple rounds in his head as his body dropped to the ground and twitched slightly indicating that his soul was leaving his body. The girl he was with turned around and I smiled at her then gave her a warm hug.

Me - Come on I'm gone take you to the spot Kayla I preciate it

Kayla - Foe dumbass attempted to kill my sister in law of course let's go yall

We all got into the convertible and drove off leaving the lil homies to ransack the crib to make it look like a home invasion. We eventually pulled up to the trap and I stripped from my clothing placing it into the furnace and changing into my normal clothes. I got into my car and Kayla came with me and I dropped her off at a ducked off safe house in the city so they would think the female he was with got kidnapped. I started my drive back home and once I got back it was about six in the morning now. I walked in and took a shower then got dressed in freshly washed clothes. I made me a bowl of cereal and scrolled social media until my front door was knocked on. I opened the door and it was Durk with India and the girls.

Durk - You handled that shit

Me - Yeah I told y'all I had that shit personally

Durk - I see well pops got a call from the hospital saying Ren has been in and out of consciousness you want to go check on her

Me - Yeah I'm gone go check on her and the twins can they stay with y'all for about an hour

Durk - Yeah we just gone chill here

Me - Okay

I got up and grabbed my car keys driving straight to the hospital. I walked in and went to Serenity's room not wasting time I sat down and I looked at her holding her hand.