"Rose we need to talk about some things." Kim said gently. Everyone sat back down and Kim took a deep breath she know what was going to happen next wouldn't go over well. "Rose, baby.... We have all been talking and we have decided that you are going to go with Grace-Ann and Edward back to their home for the summer and get to know them some more.

     Rose shot up. "What!!!! NO WAY!!!!" She didn't mean to let it come out in a scream but it did.

     "ROSE!!!" Josh stood up giving her the look that told her she needed to calm down or else.

     "But all my friends are here, and I have a job. You cant just expect me to move and leave everything." Rose was crying at this point and breathing fast and everyone just stared at her.

     "Rose it will be okay, you will come back for your senior year. We are going to do this all together.  Your Dad and I will come and visit you through out the summer. You will have a blast baby, but you have no say in this its already been decided." Kim said grabbing Rose's arms and looking her in the eyes.
Rose calmed down and sighed, tears still falling down her eyes. "When do I leave?"

     "Tomorrow morning." Josh looked out the window not wanting to look at his daughter.

     "But, but!!!!!!" Rose looked frantic. "THIS ISNT FAIR!" She screamed and ran out the house and straight to the barn. She got her horse out jumped on his back and rode off.

     All four of her parents ran out the door fallowing her but by time they got to the barn she was already gone.

     "Where is she going?!?!?!?!?!" Edward was almost yelling. "We just got her back and now she's running away!!" His face was bright red.

     "Its okay she will be back she's just going to go ride to the creak. She will be back in an hour or so after she calms down." Josh turned back to the house. "Lets go back inside we still have agreements to see to."

     They all went back inside and Josh handed Edward a beer. Edward stared at him, "Man you need this trust me." Edward sigh and took the beer.

     "Hey honey why don't you grill out tonight since we have guest." Kim smiled.

     "Sounds great. Come on Edward, we can leave the ladies to talk."  Josh said walking out the door as Edward nodded and followed.

     Kim started to head towards Rose's room "I am going to start packing for Rose would you like to join?" Grace-Ann followed Kim into the bed room.
As Kim was packing Grace-Ann looked at her. "Are we really doing the right thing?"

     Kim paused and looked at her. "I believe we are, but I mean there is no handbook to this I have no idea what's right or wrong. However, I believe she needs to know you and Edward plus if I didn't agree there would be a legal fight and I don't want to put her through that."

     "What's she like?" Grace-Ann looked at Kim.

     "Well she is loving and caring but strong willed. She a straight A student and everyone loves her. She truly is a blessing, I know you have gone through a lot with losing her but........" Kim paused she didn't know how to say it but then it just kind of came out. "I am glad I got to have her for this long, I can't have kids and finding her was a miracle for Josh and I."

     Grace-Ann looked at Rose's dresser, on the mirror she had photos taped to it. There was one of Rose in a cheer leading outfit with a couple of her team mates and a boy in a football uniform, then one with her in a softball uniform covered in dirt with the boy next to her in a baseball uniform, and lastly there was one of her and the same guy on horses. "I am glad she had you all, she had a good life. Who's this boy with her? Is it her boyfriend?"

     "Oh no they are just best friends, he is a couple of months older then her. His dad works with Josh, they came to a cook out when Rose was three and her and Phil have been best friends ever since. They do close to the same sports and tend to travel together for them. They also go horse shows together." Kim said as she got another bag and starting packing more.

Ben had joined the guys on the back porch grilling out. It had been about thirty minutes since Rose ran off and the men barely spoke. "She seems stubborn." Edward said as he ended the silence sitting in a chair looking at the pool.

     "She is but she's an amazing kid, she's hard working and when she puts her mind to it she will do it. She's very strong welled. Your in for a handful this summer." Josh chuckled as he flipped the burgers.

     There was a sound of laugher coming from around the house. "Rose I will throw you in the pool." Phil yelled and Rose ran around the corner laughing as Phil trailed behind her. They ran through the back yard as the guys watched. Phil picked up Rose and carried her to the pool as she kicked all around laughing. He got to the pool and throw her in, Edward got up face turning red.

     "Who the hell are you?!?" Edward said in a pissed off tone.

     Phil just stared at him in shock at a random guy yelling at him. "His name is Phil, don't worry Edward him and Rose are best friends. They have been since they were three. Phil this is Edward, he is Rose's biological father." Josh stepped in-between them.

     Phil's eyes got wide, at this point Rose had surfaced and was getting out of the pool dripping wet. "Dad I haven't told Phil about it yet. I texted him to come over, so I could." Rose walked over to them. "Phil I am adopted Mom and Dad found me on the church steps. Someone kidnapped me from my biological parents, oh and I am a princess." Phil's mouth dropped, and he stared at her not knowing what to say.

     "Will you please go get me a towel Phil?" Rose smiled and he went inside to get a towel.

     The rest of the night everyone talked and ate dinner. Rose helped Kim finish packing her stuff afterwards.

     Later that night Grace-Ann and Edward went to leave. "We will see you in the morning." Grace-Ann smiled and got in the Limo.

The next morning was a blur, Kim, Josh and Rose drove to the airport to meet with Grace-Ann and Edward. They got there, and Grace-Ann come up and hugged Rose. "Good morning Rose, I hope you slept well."

     "Morning, I got a little bit of sleep." Rose tried to half smile.

     "Our jet is ready." Edward walked up to the group.

     "This is it baby, we will see you in a few weeks, and we will call you every night." Kim smiled and gave Rose a hug.

     After Kim let go Josh hugged Rose "Call us when you land, I love you Princess." He then kissed her forehead.

     "Your majesties its time to go if we are going to get back in time." Ben walked up to them.

     "Alright then lets go." Edward nodded and started to walk away with Rose and Grace-Ann behind him.

     After a couple of feet Rose turned around and then ran back with her parents and hugged then. "I love you both." She said as she started to cry. They both hugged her tight and then she let go and started walking again. Away from everything she new and towards what was really suppose to be.