Part 6

Seungmin pov:

I walk in the door sighing, I just got back to my dorm after a long day at school. I could fall over and go to sleep on the nice, cold, comfy floor right now. But I still have groceries in the back of my car which has ice cream in it and I cannot under any circumstance let that melt.

I set down my bag and walk outside to go get the groceries from the trunk.

When I finally finish bringing the groceries in and putting them away, I lock the door and make myself a fresh glass of ice cold water then sit down at the kitchen counter.

A few minutes later and one of my roommates comes walking in, it was Jisung.

"Hi hyung" I say to the practically dead squirrel making his way over to me.

"Hi Minnie" he groans while sitting down on top of the counter next to me. He takes a big drink from his water bottle.

"Damn, thirsty much? Guess you really do need to get a hookup again, your getting rusty though i don't know if anyone will take you" I say slightly grinning looking down at my glass and taking a sip.

He tiredly laughs, "Still better than you," he says smiling. "also you can't be talkin bout thirsty, first of all look at your glass it's completely empty, and second, don't even I know how you look at Changbin you little slut" he says pointing at my glass and giving me a cheeky smile.

I couldn't help but smile a little, "Whatever.." I mumble. He just chuckles.

I get up from my seat and bring my dish over to the sink. "Hey Ji," I say, "Huh?" He says while turning he head towards me. "Who's turn is it to do the dishes?" I ask the squirrel. "If it's not yours it's Felix's" he says then turns back and goes on his phone. "Well ok then"

I put my dish in the sink then walk up the stairs to my and Felix's shared bedroom. Once I reach it I close the door behind me and plop down softly on my bed and put my headphones in. I play the first song that pops up on my "fuck JYP" playlist and fall asleep.

—————————————————————————

Jisung pov:

I watched Seungmin walk up the stairs then turn my eyes back to my bottle once I heard the door close.

I wanted to ask him about the boy I found, but he'd probably tell Felix then you could consider me head over heels for cat boy.

"Did you hear? Han likes ____!!"

"Oh my god really?"

Blah blah blah.

Then it'd get worse and the rumor of me being in love with cat boy would spread like a wildfire in the driest possible place.

I sat in silence for a few seconds then looked back at my phone.

I knew the perfect person to ask.

Chan.

—————————————————————————

Chan's pov:

I was watching a movie with Jeongin when I suddenly heard my phone ring on the nightstand beside me.

What kind of person would call at this hour? I say to myself.

Angry squirrel baby🐿️‼️

Accept/ decline

It's.. Han? I thought to myself, didn't I just see him like 2 hours ago?

Accept

"Yo Ji what's up?" I say, "Yeah uh you alone right now or you busy?"

"Well," I turn to my side and see Jeongin on the other side of the couch, "Jeongin is here, we were watching a movie, but he fell asleep, why?"

I heard a sigh come from the other side of the phone and started to slightly worry. "Han are you ok? Do you need me to come pick you up or something?-" "No Chan no, I'm fine, I just have a question" he says interrupting my stammering.

"Oh" I say, I let out a huge sigh or relief I didn't even notice I was holding. It's a bit of a habit for me to tense up when I'm unsure about something, especially when it comes to my friends, and extra especially when it's close ones like Han.

"So uh" he hesitates a bit, "Relax Han it's me, you can tell or ask me whatever ok?" I try to reassure him a little, I didn't want to make him feel pressured, I knew how he reacted to pressure.

"Yeah um well I just wanted to ask if you knew the boy from the party? The new one" "Boy? What boy" my tone started to get a bit stricter. "The one that was sitting at the counter, basically drowned himself in beer and left with a killer headache I bet."

"You mean Minho?" I say fixing my posture. "Um, I think? Describe him" "He looks like he's the highest person in the world and will kill you if you go anywhere near him at the same time? That Lee Minho?" "So his names Minho huh..." I hear him whisper over the phone. "Why you wanna know anyways?" I ask, "Well he gave me his phone number and I didn't know his name or anything so I-"

"Well first stop rambling, second he gave you his NUMBER!?" I basically yell into the phone. "Is that a bad thing or something?" "And you accepted it?" "Well I didn't really have a choice he just put a piece of a paper in my hand-" "Did you text him?" I ask cutting him off once again.

There was a long pause.

"Well no I didn't- not yet but-" "Good and it's gonna stay that way." "What" "Don't text him." "Well why not-" "Just don't ok," I take a deep breath, "look, he's known for being a drug dealer, he drinks line an alcoholic at his age, yes he's smart but he's always going to clubs or parties, he's completely insane, I could go on."

Han goes silent for a while again. "Sounds like my type" he says suddenly breaking the silence in a sarcastic tone.

I didn't laugh, he was being completely serious.

"Han, don't." I say with my best dad voice. "But I just-" "No, don't even think about texting or going anywhere near him." "But whyyyy" he starts whining, he's the king of whining for a reason.

"No. And that's final. If I find out you did I will kill you you hear me?" He whines loudly over the phone. "Yeah yeah hate me all you want but I won't allow it. Anyways I have to get Jeongin to bed so I've got to go ok?" He sighs, "Ugh ok. Get some good sleep or at least try to ok Chan?" "Yes I'll try Han, thank you for your daily reminder" I say sarcastically. "Your welcome." He says back. "Night Chan" "Night Ji, be safe." "Yeah sure"

Those were the last words he said before he hung up the phone.

I then got up of the couch and picked up our little fox.

I carried him up the stairs to him and Hyunjin's shared room then sat him down on his bed and covered him with the blankets.

I smiled when he adjusted, I turned the lamp off and whispered, "Night, Innie." Then kissed his forehead and closed the door behind me.

—————————————————————————

1209 words

Hope y'all like this trash ;)
-Doggie toe leader💋