"We have more in common than we allow"

Father...Hes going to die isn't he?

Aemon:Whom? Do you speak of cregan stark? Yes he is he's a traitor to us and the crow-

Viserra:no..aegon I fear for him father he's hurt badly I mean the man can't even walk.

Aemon:I suppose..so but its unlikely he's  healthy he may never ride a dragon again but..why do you care?shouldn't you biggest concern be bearing an heir?

Viserra:He's my uncle I should care and I am not even married yet and you want a grandchild?

Aemon:I was younger than you when I married your mother.

Viserra:You were born a man.i was born a woman it's different maidens out there are fighting for your hand I marriage.

Aemon:I will not remarry I don't need a son you are my heir I follow in my father's footsteps...I named you my heir but I have no son and I never will.

Viserra:You aren't going to remarry father but that's expected of you??

Aemon:I loved you mother more than anything I fought this war for her i did disgusting things  for her i killed for her No throne or kingdom was worth losing her No women will ever fill the whole she left behind.

Aegon: Fetch me a towel aemond and some wine would be nice.

Aemond:Who do you think I am?one of your servant's get it yourself or one of your whores to get it.

Aegon:I am incapable of walking brother I thought you were blind in one eye not both..

Aemond:I don't care what happened to you I am not fetching anything am leaving instead you spoiled cunt.

The maester's have been preparing a bathe for aegon upon his request aemon finds it hard to move on from adella visenya finds comfort in daella Baelon is sent to Driftmark.

Viserra:Uncle..I've came to help you as one should My grandmother wishes for me to take care of you since no one else will..

Aegon:generous offer princess even the maids are frightened of me..but in truth I am glad you are here..

Viserra:I hold nothing against you uncle  you are still very handsome you did something good and was Punished its not your fault.

Aegon: I  have to admit you are quite beautiful aemond is a lucky man.

Viserra:you flatter me uncle but do not get carried away I came her to help you not to flirt.

Aegon:I apologise I got carried away princess but its true I won't deny it.

(aegon groans)

Viserra:oh! Am sorry does the cloth hurt your burns?

Aegon:yes it does I offer curse the maids they do a poor job honestly don't know why your father won't get rid of them..

Viserra:really?I thought you liked the company?

Aegon:oh please I hate it my mother wants me to marry your father was offered my to marry cassandra bartheon but I don't want,I don't understand why I must remarry when aemond exist.

Viserra:My father is desperate for an grandchild but I am still young..I don't think he understands that.

Aegon:We have more in common that we allow viserra.

Viserra:I suppose we do uncle.. your hair? Your growing it out?

Aegon:yes I am it use to be long but I got sick of it and cut it when I was 17 it was easier to train and fly on dragonback without it.

Viserra:you've decided to grow it out because your crippled?and can no longer do neither.

Aegon:yes you are correct I can no longer fly on my beloved sunfyre,However why doesn't you father name aemond heir instead of you?

Viserra:he says aemond is to arrogant and greedy for the throne.

Aegon:he should've added lazy and foolish aswell I could make a whole list on why aemond shouldn't be named heir.

Viserra:I am finished uncle I suppose I should head to my chambers now but I'll call a maid to assist you.

Aegon:Your leaving so soon?I am enjoying your company.

Viserra:that's very sweet but I must goodnight uncle.

Aegon:to you aswell..