7. We meet again?

Start from the beginning

He looked at me, and coincidentally I was staring at him as well. We both were too surprised to speak anything.

"Well, you both come, talk later, everyone is waiting for you." Akshita di said once again.
We followed her to the dining.

Akshita di helped Savita aunty serve the snacks. Dad and uncle were busy discussing news while both mom and aunty started telling us about their childhood experiences together, how they became friends and stick till the end.

But my thoughts were somewhere else and it seems like it is not just me who is distracted but also the one sitting just opposite to me.
We both caught ourselves staring at each other, now and then.

God, this is embarassing. We both really gotta talk. I must clear it out to him that I ain't stalking him.What if he thinks, I am a stalker!

"Ruru, this is for you." Tojo handed me his share of chocolate.

"Thank you Lil fellow." I picked him up in my lap again, and he comfortably started having his chocolate while sitting.

When we were done having snacks, aunty introduced us to her son.
"This is Akshan, call him Shaan if you want." Aunty said.

"Shaan go and touch their feet." Uncle added.

"Areh beta thik ache it's fine, look how big you are now." Mom said.
Dad patted his shoulder. Shaan had a good smile, ngl.

"and this is Myra, you both toh already know each other, I guess?" Akshi di smirked while introducing us.

"Yeah-" I said
"Nah" he added.
added to my 69+ wtf moments.

"Yeah-" he rectified but it was already too late since I said "Nah" this time at the same time.

Akshi di laughed while both of our moms were eyeing us like hawks.

"Not really, we have just seen each other a couple of times before." I said.

"I guess" he added, looking at me.

"Btw, Shaan, be friends with her, she is in your school only, make sure nobody bullies her." Savi maasi said to me and then turned towards me.

"And if our Shaan bullies you feel free to punch him all you want" she added.

I couldn't hold my laughter specially seeing Akshan's reaction to her mother's words. His face literally said what the fuck, mum?

My mom shook her head in disbelief of her friend's words.

Tojo craved for breast milk, so Akshi di took him to her room, and then Savi maasi asked Shaan to give me a tour of their house.

" Shaan, go give her a home tour."
Uh-oh.
*added to my 69+ "uh-oh moments"

"Sure" he added smiling very sweetly (which seemed fake. very very fake.")

"Come, this way" he said.
We walked towards the garden again, I was walking behind him. We went through the cemented floor, with two sides filled with rose bushes.
When we reached the swimming pool again, he stopped.

"Ouch" my head hit his back.
"Why would you stop?" I asked.
He turned back and looked at me,
I couldn't put up with the intensity of his gaze, so I looked down.
He opened his mouth to tell something, but i cut him off.
"I have something to say."

"Me too" he said back.

"Oh, then you go first." I replied.
"No, it's fine, you go first." He replied back.

"I ain't actually stalking you, if you think I am then, it's not what you should think, I didn't even know I will meet you again in the school and then again here, finding out that you are my family friend." I let it all out in one go.

"Oh."

"Just 'Oh' "? I looked at him with a big exclamation and question mark in my face.

"Yeah, i mean, it's crazy. Fun coincidences." he said, looking at me.

"So, can we be friends?" I was bit nervous to ask this question but I did anyway, also added a smile to my face while asking.

"Sure." He said with a straight face, resuming to walk again towards the couch.

I walked fast to catch up with his walking pace.
"So, can I ask some questions?" I asked.

He gave me that look of yeh kahan fas gaya yaar.

"Shoot." he said.

"Don't you like smiling and laughing?" I asked.

"depends." he answered.

"So, you are not chatty much? I am a big ass talker, haha"

"Yeah, I can see" he said looking at me, offering me to sit in the couch.

"Did you see me today while playing basketball?" I asked.

"saw you there." he answered.

"I see" i replied.

We stood up and I followed him into the house, while he continued giving me a tour of the rest of their house.
For sometime there was complete silence with only him showing me the rooms.
Tojo was asleep so we didn't decide to get into his room.

Finally we came to a stop infront of a room. My eyes fell on the doormat.

The doormat was printed with 'he is busy inside, do not disturb ' this guy is funny.

"Lol" I was a bit shocked.

"What are you lol-ing at? he asked.

"No nope, nothing, is this your room?" I changed the question.

"Hm."

We went inside his room.