Chapter 44
  ◎ Zhu An arrives at the army ◎
  Sister-in-law Zhang came in with noodles. There were only two people in the room, Ren Guoyong and Yang Xiaofang. Sister-in-law Zhang put the noodles on the table with a smile: "Is this your benefactor, Xiao Ren?" He looked a little sloppy and had a smell on him, which she smelled as soon as she walked near him. However, this smell is not a problem for ordinary people. It is normal for people who work all year round to have some smell. Those who just come to visit and be guests are very unscrupulous.
  "Yes, sister-in-law." Ren Guoyong pushed his face in front of Yang Xiaofang, "Comrade Yang, you have worked hard all the way. You eat first, and I will go out for a while." He was a grown man here, and he was also worried about Comrade Yang being embarrassed.
  "Hey, okay." Yang Xiaofang was very hungry and was no longer polite.
  When Ren Guoyong went out, Sister-in-law Zhang followed him. After leaving the house, Ren Guoyong saw Zhu Dabao and his son playing on the road at the entrance of the yard, with several children around them.
  "Dad, are we going to eat?" Ren Jianchen stepped forward and asked when he saw his father coming out. ^o^Thinking^o^Rabbit^o^Text^o^file^o^share^o^share^o^and^o^online^o^on^o^read^o^read^o^Zhu Dabao
  also Looking at him confused.
  "If you are hungry, go and eat first. There are guests at home, and I want to talk to the guests about something." Ren Guoyong said gently to the two of them.
  "Hey, let's queue up to buy food first," Ren Jianchen said. Then, he ran into the house, went to the kitchen to get bowls and chopsticks, and went to the canteen to line up with Zhu Dabao.
  Ren Guoyong watched them leave and stood in the yard for a while. Regarding Yang Xiaofang's matter, he didn't know how to solve it for the time being, but Yang Xiaofang saved him, and she also remembered this kindness.
  At this time, Sister-in-law Zhang who had not left asked curiously: "Xiao Ren, that lesbian came to see you for something?" Looking at the other party's appearance, there must be something difficult, so she was very curious. .
  Only then did Ren Guoyong realize that Sister-in-law Zhang was still there. He thought for a while and asked, "Sister-in-law, are there any positions in our army that are recruiting people?" He had not paid attention to this before, although Zhu An said that she wanted to come here to find a job. , but Zhu An's situation is special, she is a college student, so he wanted to wait for Zhu An to come, so that she can continue to go to college. Therefore, he did not find a job for Zhu An. He thought that he would try to persuade him on the grounds that he had not found a job yet. After all, going to college is an honorable thing, and it would be a pity not to go to college.
  What currently stands in front of Zhu An is Zhu Dabao's matter, which in his eyes is not a problem at all.
  Ren Guoyong didn't know that the most important reason why Zhu An didn't go to college was not Zhu Dabao, but because he was worried that his second marriage would harm Xiao Chen while he was in college.
  "This..." Sister-in-law Zhang thought for a while, "Are you trying to find a job for that benefactor, the lesbian comrade?"
  Ren Guoyong nodded: "Does sister-in-law have anyone to recommend?" "
  Even if there is, the positions in our army are for family members. It is impossible to give it to comrades outside, even your benefactor. Unless you buy a position from others." Sister-in-law Zhang said.
  Ren Guoyong felt that Sister-in-law Zhang's words made sense: "Thank you, Sister-in-law, for reminding me. Then I'll go and ask. I'd also like to ask Sister-in-law to help me ask around among the sisters-in-law." "It doesn't matter, I'll ask you about it." Sister-in-law Zhang agreed
  . readily.
  Ren Guoyong once again expressed his gratitude to Sister-in-law Zhang. Sister-in-law Zhang didn't stay long. It was almost lunch time, so she went back to make lunch. Ren Guoyong stood outside for a while, and when he was about to go in, he heard Yang Xiaofang's voice from behind: "Comrade Ren."

  Ren Guoyong turned around and saw Yang Xiaofang coming out with a bowl. "Comrade Yang."
  Yang Xiaofang ate a bowl of noodles and looked much better than before. She saw Ren Guoyong standing at the door of the yard and smiled awkwardly. She came out to wash dishes and thought Ren Guoyong had gone out. "Comrade Ren, thank you. I've finished eating and want to wash the dishes." She said a little embarrassed.
  Ren Guoyong said: "Comrade Yang, you are not polite, I will wash it." After saying that, he stepped forward to get the bowl.
  "No, no, no, I'll do it." Yang Xiaofang said.
  "Comrade Yang is a guest. I don't want the guests to do the work. It's up to me." Ren Guoyong insisted.
  Seeing what he said, Yang Xiaofang had no choice but to throw the bowl at him. When the bowl was given out, it was clean inside, not even a sip of soup was left, and she was still blushing.
  However, Ren Guoyong didn't pay attention to this at all. He took the bowl and said, "Comrade Yang, please go sit inside for a while. I'll go down and wash the dishes." "
  Hey."
  Ren Guoyong quickly washed the dishes in the kitchen and came out to see him. Yang Xiaofang stood where he had just stood. He thought for a while and said: "Comrade Yang, I will take you to the guest house outside first. You can rest in the guest house for a few days. When I find a position suitable for you, I will come to you again. Do you think it's okay?"
  Yang Xiaofang actually wants to live here and have a good relationship with Ren Guoyong, after all, he is an officer. But Ren Guoyong said this, and she couldn't say anything. However: "This... will this be very expensive? How about... why don't I lay a floor in the hall?" "No."
  Ren Guoyong immediately refused, "You are a guest, where can you lay a floor? And this Work matters can't be solved in a short while, so I don't know how long it will take to lay the floor, so it's more convenient to stay in a guest house." Besides, he is a man who entertains a lesbian. Not to mention his reputation, he ruins others. The reputation is not good.
  "Then leave it to Comrade Ren. It's really too troublesome for Comrade Ren." Ren Guoyong said this, and Yang Xiaofang couldn't insist anymore. "I originally wanted to visit my sister-in-law, but I'll visit my sister-in-law another day." She also wanted to know about Ren Guoyong. What kind of person is your wife and is she easy to get along with?
  sister in law? Ren Guoyong was just about to say that his wife had passed away when he heard Ren Jianchen's voice from outside: "Dad, my uncle and I are back from lunch." "
  Brother Yong is having lunch." Zhu Dabao also said happily.
  When Ren Guoyong heard what the two said, he stopped talking about the topic just now. He said to the two of them: "You guys eat first, and I'll take Comrade Yang to the guest house on the island."
  "Will dad come back for dinner?" Ren Jianchen asked somewhat.
  "Back."
  Immediately, Ren Guoyong took Yang Xiaofang out. Although it was not far from the army to the guest house on the island, it was still quite a long walk and took two hours. So Ren Guoyong went to borrow another bike.
  Yang Xiaofang sat on the back of the bicycle and looked at the man riding the bicycle in front of her. She originally wanted to take the opportunity to marry Ren Guoyong, but now this didn't work. He had children and a wife, and she couldn't get in. In this case, she can find a job here now, then see if there are any men in the army, and then ask Comrade Ren to introduce one to her.
  Yang Xiaofang had an idea in her mind.
  After Ren Guoyong sent Yang Xiaofang to the guest house, he returned to the army. He had lunch at home and the two children went to play by themselves. He then went to find a few sisters-in-law, including those from the political commissar's family and the instructor's family, and asked them to pay attention to their work. , or where there is work to change hands. Of course, when he inquired, his sister-in-law also asked about the other party's situation. Ren Guoyong did not hide anything and told Yang Xiaofang's story. Yang Xiaofang saved him and it was a good thing to help others, so there was no need to hide it.
  Work naturally