The two of them exchanged words with each other, and the conversation was very lively.
  Ren Guoyong was listening to their chat seriously. He wanted to know more about his son, so he didn't want to miss anything about his son.
  After dinner, Ren Guoyong suddenly mentioned something: "Xiao Chen, would you like to go to the guest house to sleep with dad tonight?" He did not force it, but discussed it with his son.
  Ren Jianchen was stunned and had not thought about this. He subconsciously looked at Zhu An and saw that Zhu An was also looking at him, as if to say, you make the decision yourself.
  Ren Jianchen hesitated and looked forward to it. He hesitated because he had never slept with his father before. He didn't know what to do. The expectation is that every child wants to sleep with his parents. If he lives in someone else's house, it will always be someone else's house. Even though he has lived with Zhu An and Zhu Dabao for more than a month, it has only been more than a month. He has no choice. I regard the place where I have lived for more than a month as my own home. But if he is with his father, even a kennel in the countryside can be regarded as his own home.
  Ren Jianchen just thought for a while and then looked at Zhu An: "Auntie, I went to the guest house to sleep with dad at night." In fact, there was not even a moment. Between dad and others, Ren Jianchen naturally knew what was going on. Chosen.
  "Okay." Zhu An said with a smile, "Then go back to our house to get a change of clothes. If you don't get used to sleeping at night, let your father take you back, okay?" "Yeah." Ren Jianchen showed a bright
  smile smile. │This│Work│Work│by│Si│Rabbit│on│Online│Read│Read│Network│Friends│Organize│Organize│Up│Publish│Zhu An was still happy when he saw his smile
  . She hoped that his childhood would always be innocent, that he would have smooth sailing as he grew up, and that he would forget all the hardships he had in his childhood. But while she doesn't want him to suffer, she still hopes that he can grow up like he did in his previous life, not as successful and successful as he did in his previous life, but as strong and unyielding as he did in his previous life.
  They returned to the alley and went to the room to pack Ren Jianchen's clothes.
  Compared with the first two sets of clothes, Ren Jianchen now has a few more sets of clothes, but they are not purchased. Zhu An has no more tickets. So Ren Jianchen's extra clothes were all modified from Zhu Dabao's childhood clothes.
  The Zhu family only has one son, Zhu Dabao. In addition, the Zhu family's conditions are good, so Zhu Dabao is quick to expand. Therefore, he has a lot of clothes from his childhood. Later, when he moved to the countryside, Zhu Dabao was already old, so these childhood clothes were kept in the county town and were not brought back. Zhu An also found them when he was tidying up. These clothes were changed into long pants and short sleeves, and then washed clean. They were very suitable for Xiao Chen to wear.
  Ren Guoyong watched his son put away his clothes, and looked at the wardrobe in the room that belonged to him alone. There were several sets of clothes in the wardrobe, from socks, underwear to vests, all matched with several sets. Once again, I realized Zhu An's care for his son, and his heart was touched again.
  While packing these clothes, Ren Jianchen suddenly started crying for some reason. At first, no one noticed it, but they were shocked when they found out he was choking and crying.
  "Xiao Chen, what's wrong with you?" Ren Guoyong was more sensitive due to his career. He was the first to notice that his son was crying. So he strode forward, squatted down and hugged his son, "What's wrong?" The tough-minded man couldn't help but become nervous.
  Ren Jianchen shook his head. He just looked at these little clothes, and suddenly thought of his days at Ren's house, and felt uncomfortable.
  Ren Guoyong didn't know what his son was thinking, thinking that he was reluctant to leave here, and comforted him: "We'd better go to the guest house tonight. If you don't like it there, you can come back tomorrow." Although he was comforting like this, he was also concerned in his heart. If his son is reluctant to leave here, how will he take him to the army? It would definitely be aggrieved to let him adapt to the life of the army alone. Even if there are other children in the family home, it takes time to get familiar with them. Moreover, he was the only one to get acquainted with her. After all, the only time he could accompany him was at night, and he had to work during the day.
  In this case, how should the son arrange it? He must be brought with him, but no matter how hard he spares time to accompany him, he still needs time to become familiar with her.
  "Xiao Chen, are you taking your clothes to take a shower? Our hot water hasn't been heated yet." At this moment, Zhu Dabao spoke.
  At that moment, the atmosphere suddenly changed. What was originally a bit sad suddenly became a bit lively.
  Ren Jianchen also recovered from the sadness just now. He wiped his eyes and said, "Uncle, I want to go to the guest house to sleep with dad. I won't sleep with you today."