Ren Guoyong did not follow, but stood at the door of the kitchen.
  Zhu An quickly took out the information: "Here it is."
  Ren Guoyong took it: "Thank you, Comrade Zhu An... Comrade Zhu An, I will go home to resolve this matter first, and I will come back to you for other matters. Zhu
  An also simply said: "Okay, you can go and do your own business first. By the way..." Zhu An suddenly thought of something, "Is it inconvenient for you to go back to the countryside now? I have a bicycle at home that I can lend you. If you want "
  I'm so grateful." Ren Guoyong did not refuse. Although the countryside is not far from the county seat, it is indeed more convenient to have bicycles.
  Qinglin Bay Production Brigade
  "Look, who is that? The postman?"
  "It doesn't look like that, that is... that seems a bit like Ren San."
  "It really looks like Ren San."
  "It's dawn today, what are you talking nonsense about?"
  "What nonsense are you talking about? It's really Ren San."
  "Ren San..." someone shouted.
  Ren Guoyong heard someone calling him and glanced over there, but he didn't say anything. He rode his bicycle directly across the bank of the field. Now, many people could see more clearly that it was indeed Ren San.
  "Oh my god, Ren San is really back."
  "He's not dead? Then he doesn't know that his son was given to the Zhu family, right?"
  "What gift? It was obviously sold to the Ren family for 120 yuan?"
  "Whether it's given away or sold, the adoption procedures have been completed. Can Ren San still want it back?" "
  It's my son, of course he can get it back."
  Ren Guoyong rode his bicycle all the way to Ren's house.
  The door to Ren's yard was open, and Zhang Hongfen was sitting in the yard chopping pigweed. When she heard the sound of the bicycle, she raised her head and saw...bang...ah...the kitchen knife in Zhang Hongfen's hand fell out of her hand. As a result, the blade of the knife directly scratched her calf. The pain was excruciating in an instant, and Zhang Hongfen yelled out.
  The blade only scratched, scratching a little bit of the skin, revealing only a streak of blood. It did not cause serious damage, but this sudden change shocked Zhang Hongfen. Or maybe it was Ren Guoyong's appearance that startled Zhang Aifen.
  Ren Guoyong walked into the yard with a calm face, parked his bicycle, and walked towards his room. The door to the room was not locked, so he pushed it open. His sharp eyes scanned everything in the room. This room was very strange, but there were traces of Xiao Chen's mother in it. That cabinet, that table, that box were all purchased by Xiao Chen’s mother when she got married.

  "Lao...Lao San?" Zhang Hongfen recovered from the pain and followed to the door. Her heart was pounding, what's going on? Why didn't the third child...the third child die?
  "What's going on?" Following Zhang Hongfen's scream, Old Man Ren came out. It is true that Old Man Ren is not in good health, but it is not that serious. However, they now have 2,600 solitary payments, so he and Zhang Aifen simply stop going to work.
  When Old Man Ren saw Ren Guoyong, he was also shocked. In fact, no matter who it is, they will be frightened when they see someone who has been resurrected from the dead suddenly appear alive. "Third brother, are you alive?" Old Man Ren stepped forward excitedly.
  "If I died, how would I know that you were so heartless and sold my only son." Ren Guoyong said directly. He is not a straightforward person, but the rigidity of a soldier makes him disdainful of beating around the bush with any family member.
  "Lao...Lao San..." Old Man Ren didn't know what to say for a moment.
  "Third brother, that's not what you said." Zhang Hongfen said quickly, "We don't know you are still alive. In today's world, and the father-in-law is not in good health, we are also in difficulty. Xiaochen is adopting a filial piety to the Zhu family. Yes, and the Zhu family is in good condition, and they took Xiaochen to the county seat. We didn't just find a family for him." Ren Guoyong looked at
  her, his face was indifferent, and his voice was even more mocking: "I Isn’t the 2,600 solitary payment enough to treat my father? Not enough to support my son? You said to the outside world that there is no solitary payment. You can deceive others by saying this, but are you also deceiving yourself?" Zhang Hongfen has always said to the outside world that there is no solitary payment. To the former Guoyong
  , At that time, I subconsciously said this, but forgot that Ren Guoyong was the person involved. Now, no matter how powerful Zhang Hongfen's mouth is, she can't say anything without comfort money.
  What Ren Guoyong wanted to hear was not their excuse. He continued with a cold face: "I am not dead. The 2,600 solitary payment must be returned to the army. This money was brought by my colleague and handed over to my father personally. Where is the money now?" ?”
  Old man Ren looked at Zhang Hongfen. Zhang Hongfen made no move. She had taken the money and she didn't want to take it out. "Third brother, my father has spent a lot of money during this time due to illness." She thought to herself that it was impossible not to give out even one cent, but she was not willing to give out all of it. So using my father-in-law as an excuse is just fine.
  Ren Guoyong nodded: "How much have you seen? How many are left? Where did you see it?" "It cost
  1,000 yuan. It was seen in the hospital. If you are sick, you must be seen in the hospital." Zhang Hongfen said, feeling happy in her heart. According to the third child, can I get it for 1,000 yuan?
  Ren Guoyong said calmly: "Every medical visit in the hospital is recorded. You can find out how much money was spent. Are you sure you saw it in the hospital?" Zhang Hongfen didn't know
  this, but when Ren Guoyong said this, she got scared, and again He said: "No, no, I remembered wrongly. I bought ginseng in the black market to pay for my father's health. Look at me, I have been so busy during this period that I have become confused." "Where is the black market
  ? Take me to see it." Ren Guoyong said again.
  "This...this means that if you go to the black market, you may not be able to find someone selling ginseng? Father, do you think this is true?" Zhang Hongfen winked at Old Man Ren.
  When Old Man Ren was about to answer, he heard Ren Guoyong say: "I took people to destroy the black market."
  What Old Man Ren wanted to say was blocked.
  Ren Guoyong added: "If people in the black market knew that my sister-in-law was beaten by me because she said she was selling ginseng in the black market, how would they deal with her? I think it would be easy to break off hands and feet." Zhang Hongfen also turned cold
  . : "Lao San, what do you mean by this? We are a family after all. Don't you hurt our hearts by talking like this?" "
  When you sold my son and swallowed my consolation money, why didn't you think about it? Pass me