I have to say that among the two, the younger one is patient and the older one has a good temper, so they get along very harmoniously.
  Zhu An came back at this time and saw the two playing hopscotch. She shouted: "Brother, Xiaochen, you are playing hopscotch." She also played this game when she was a child. There are very few toys for the children in the orphanage, so this hopscotch game is one of the games that the children in the orphanage like to play. It can also be played with several children without spending money. In addition, there is also the rubber band jumping game, which is also a favorite game for the children in the orphanage.

  "Sister."
  "Auntie."
  Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen saw that Zhu An was back and didn't even play games anymore, so they greeted him together. Of course, their eyes stopped on Zhu An's hands.
  "Sister, what is this?" Zhu Dabao looked at the basketball in his sister's hand with round eyes. Compared with badminton, basketball is more popular among children. There is no way, Zhu Dabao can't see how to use the two badminton rackets, but he knows how to play basketball at a glance. Whether it's kicking or clapping, it's very simple.
  Ren Jianchen also looked at the basketball, very curious. Like Zhu Dabao, he knows how to play basketball just by looking at it. So in comparison, this badminton is not attractive.
  "This? This is basketball." Zhu An put the badminton aside and said, "Brother Xiaochen, come here, I will tell you how to play." As she said, she started shooting the basketball, "Look, people squat down , so you can shoot basketball."
  Zhu An can play basketball. When she was in college, one of the items in the physical education exam was the three-step basketball layup, so she knew some simple three-step layups. But basketball is something you can play even if you haven’t learned it.
  Zhu Dabao's eyes widened: "Sister, how can this basketball be so fun? I want to play with it too." This was a toy he had never seen before, and he was extremely curious. 
  Zhu An said with a smile: "Brother, don't I'm anxious, this basketball can be played not only by one person, but also by two people."
  "Auntie, how can two people play?" Ren Jianchen heard this and asked curiously.
  Zhu An said: "Xiaochen, watch. I'll play with your uncle for a while. If you and your uncle play together after watching, okay?"
  Ren Jianchen nodded heavily: "Well, Auntie, I'm watching."
  Zhu An said and showed them a demonstration: "Look, I am standing here, and the eldest brother is standing opposite me. I throw the basketball to the ground at an angle, and then the basketball will bounce up when it hits the ground, and then bounce to the eldest brother's side. The eldest brother catches the basketball again. But the strength of adults and children is different. If the eldest brother is playing with Xiao Chen, your strength should be smaller..." After
  Zhu An demonstrated it to them, he let them get started. In fact, children do not need technical skills or explanations to play basketball. After a while, the two of them were playing smoothly.
  Seeing this, Zhu An picked up the badminton racket again: "Brother, Xiao Chen, this is also fun." When
  the two heard Zhu An's voice, they looked at Zhu An again. However, compared to the badminton racket they had not played before, they looked at Zhu An again. , their eyes are even more reluctant to leave basketball.
  "Come on, brother, I'll teach you." Zhu An said.
  Soon, after basketball, they also knew how to play badminton. It's just that both of them are very bad, and they haven't learned how to serve badminton yet. Especially for Ren Jianchen, because of his weak strength and small stature, the badminton racket is also very inconvenient. Therefore, he prefers to play basketball.
  With basketball and badminton, the two people's activities suddenly became richer. They liked this interactive sport more than marbles and the like. After all, playing basketball was very fresh.
  Basketball is no fun if you can't shoot, so in the afternoon, Zhu An went to Grandma Qin to inquire about carpenters in the county. As a native of the county, Grandma Qin naturally knew the situation of carpentry in the county. After knowing the address of the carpenter's house from Grandma Qin, Zhu An went to the carpenter's house.
  When Zhu An went there, the carpenters were working in the yard. It was not yet 1966. No one would report such private work at this time.