Part 12 That's No Occupation for a Gentleman

Start from the beginning

"Shit I've wanted to do this for so fucking long." Shuji runs his fingers through my hair.

He kisses me softly at first, swaying to an imaginary beat. Then suddenly he kisses me so vigorously I cannot keep up, sticking his tongue in my mouth all while humming and smiling, not letting me catch up. Then he stops and kisses down my neck.

I involuntarily moan and Shuji whimpers into my neck further causing me to feel butterflies,

"Shit, I love your voice." Shuji gasps.

"No fair." I mumble as I bury my face in the crook of Shuji's neck, embarrassed as hell.

"Look at me." Shuji demands.

I dont for a second still embarrassed.

"Y/n~" Shuji whispers in my ear. "Are you gonna show me that gorgeous face or am I gonna have to make you?"

I slowly move my face to look at him, and look down, flustered. He tilts my chin upwards so I'm eye to eye with him.

"You are so fucking spectacular." Shuji chuckles and holds me close while he leans his forehead on mine. "I love you."

"I love you Shuji." I say in a breathy voice looking deep into his eyes.

"Fuckkk...." He breathes pulling me closer "I love when you say that.."

I kiss him first this time, taking the lead, and Shuji is more than content to follow. I shift lightly on his lap to go closer to him.Suddenly Shuji shivers and moves me off of himself,

 "I need to use the bathroom... I'll be back. One second."

I stand in astonishment as he slips out the door. I think I just broke like ten of my mom's rules... I quickly shake the thought away and continue packing my bag for our adventure. Money, My phone, and keys to the apartment, good enough I guess. I take my bag and wait in the kitchen for Shuji to finish up in the washroom. I wonder what we will do other than go to the gas station... I mean, there is never a dull moment when Shuji is around.

The washroom door opens and Shuji walks out.

"Sorry about that. You ready to go babe?" He asks.

"Yep, I'm ready to be humiliated by the most tacky motor bi-"

"Hey! It's not tacky!!!" He interrupts. "It's unique.."

I laugh at him and we walk to the exit.

"I'm glad we get to hang out today." Shuji smiles, content.

"Awhhh thats so cute."

"Stop it!" Shuji pushes me playfully. 

We approach the bike and Shuji runs forward and turns dramatically to show it off.

"Behold, my bike! Gorgeous isn't she? I know, I know, Just wait till we rip through the streets on this bad boy." Shuji pats the bike proudly.

I smile and blush a bit. "You are so adorable when you are proud of yourself Shuji, It makes me feel a little less bad about your bad fashion taste."

"I will continue to be 'adorable' if it means you go on motorbike dates with me more often," Shuji smiles, "Now come on, the Bike isn't gonna drive itself!"

I climb on the bike behind him. It is quite a nice motorbike to ride with friends, because of the support in the back. I will never admit it though. Shuji revs the engine suddenly and I jump. Shuji laughs his ass off and then we start moving.

Now there are two things Shuji is known for in my mind: his wacky (Sometimes unintentional) humour, his never ending quest of an adrenaline rush. The second thing is most apparent right now as he is GOING FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT ON A NORMAL ROAD!!! Wind slaps against our faces, and whistles in our ears.