(I) B.Jovach Elderson

As Jovach completes his introduction, he slowly moves towards the last desk which is by the rear window of the room.

As the class commences, Jovach drifts away in his plane of thoughts, observing the skies, the little candy-like clouds blocking the enormous sun's light. It was almost as if it symbolized hope. Even when you're not as strong as your opponent you could still resist. Of course, Jovach hated the sun. As his train (of thoughts) was steaming through the track Professor Hooke took notice of it and decided to interrupt it.

 "Mister Elderson, If you have any doubts you may clear them with me?"
Jovach reluctantly, had to come back to reality.
"Yes Sir, I'll be sure to ask."
Professor Hooke gave him an 'I know you weren't here' look and continued with the class.
Will had noticed this. One doesn't need to have any extraordinary observational skills to notice it.
At this moment, William had a weird urge. He wanted to be friends with Jovach. He has never approached anyone as to make friends with them. But today, his stomach just wanted to go towards someone. This was new and Will wasn't enjoying it. William had always thought of friends as people you can use when you need them.  Of course, it isn't a one-way transaction, i.e., Wiliam would reciprocate the help if needed of him. But with Jovach, he saw nothing in which Jovach could be of use yet he wanted to be his friend.

"Alright class, this is it for today." said Professor Hooke as he began to leave the class. But suddenly, Mr Hooke took a u-turn back inside the class.

"Mr. Elderson Would you mind following me"
"Umm No- No Sir."
As Professor Hooke and Jovach began to leave, Will realised that this was a chance to get acquainted with Jovach. He interrupted Mr Hooke as he was leaving.
"Sir, I have some conceptual doubts. They are mostly minor but I'll be happy if you can help."
"hmph, you may follow me as well."

As Jeremiah and Darcy were wondering why a person like William would ask doubts, Jovach and Will quietly followed Hooke into his office Professor Hooke gently placed the books he was carrying on his table. After making himself comfortable, he looked at both the students in his office. One invited and one unwanted. Now, he had to deal with one of them first. Professor Hooke seemed like a nightmare of a teacher and he was. Except he made exceptions based on a student's history, their reputation and if they had potential. He believed himself to be a 'fair' discriminator. He knew about Will's academic history and his display of brilliance in most of his subjects. He was very curious about Jovach's. There was still one question lingering in his mind which one is to be dealt with first? As he was thinking and observing the two boys he decided on dealing with Jovach first.
His office had wooden shelves, books which looked ancient and art close to meaningless. The office altogether screamed 'distinguished'. Weirdly, His desk was designed as if it were an interrogation desk with only one chair for the guest. One could say the sofa in the back made up for the seating but it didn't seem so. 
William sat on the sofa, and Jovach sat on the chair right across Mr Hooke as he instructed subtly.
As they both sat down, both of them were expecting the other to break the silence. Finally, Professor Hooke decided to speak.

"Mr. Elderson do you have any idea why you have been invited here today?"
"No, sir."
"While I was teaching today, you were not attentive. I am guessing it was either boring for you or you've already studied it?"
"Sir, I have not studied the topic beforehand and no it was not boring for me. It's just....."
"Jovach, I do not invite anyone into my office. But I see a lot of potential in you."

Professor Hooke had done his research. He saw Jovach's previous records and made a fascinating observation. Although he was never the top or bottom of his class, his marks were consistent every year. Last year in both his midterms and finals he scored 74 percent. Before that, 73%. This pattern was very visible across his records. Professor Hooke concluded that this is not a mere coincidence, these percentages have been systematically arranged by Jovach himself. According to this pattern, Jovach planned to score 75 per cent this year. He thought of Jovach to be a genius instead. A prodigy who is putting on a disguise but part of this theory was very questionable. Why would the genius in question do this? This, instead of neglecting Hooke's curiousness only fueled it more. Of course, Hooke had to confirm this for himself.

"T-Thank you Sir, but I don't know why you would say that."
"Didn't I speak clearly? Well, I see a lot of potential in you. If you ever need any help you may consult me. That's the least I can do for you. You may leave."
"Thank you Sir but-"
"I believe you should leave."
Jovach nodded and immediately left the room. He had a mild idea of where Professor's words were originating from. But to him, it didn't matter much. However, one thing piqued his curiosity. To him, Will isn't the kind of student who would have doubts about anything. So why was he there? paying not much attention to the possibilities he chose to mind his own business. 

Meanwhile in Hooke's office
"Yes, William, take a seat. Tell me about your intriguing doubts."
William sat down and started to ask the most common doubts about the said topic. Professor had solved these doubts so many times that he didn't even need to think about them anymore, He answered every one of them by his memory alone.
"William Inorganneson, Now if you've solved your doubts. You must answer a question in return."
"wha- Sure Sir, but I'm not sure there's any answer that I can provide that you're not aware of."
"Interestingly, there's one question that only YOU are aware of."
"Why were you here?"
"S-Sir I was here to solve my doubts."
"I highly recommend that you do not lie. We both know the doubts you asked you never had those and it's been quite clear as that but I can not figure out a reason for you to come here. You gonna steal something from my office?" The professor said a bit mockingly.
"N-No Sir, I would never dare to do something like that."
"then?"
"I was here for Jovach."
"hmm?"
"I-I want to befriend Jovach and I saw this as an opportunity to do that."
"Well, I recommend that you do not use me as your catalyst. I do not care whether you want to befriend him or if you have feelings for him."
As Professor Hooke spoke those words, time itself froze. Will did not want to consider this possibility at all. To him everything about being with another human was gross, His heart was betraying him by beating at the highest frequency it could, further proving that this possibility is rather true. 
"hmph, I seemed to have struck a nerve there. Do you have feelings for him?" The professor's tone had changed He no longer sounded smug but rather worried.
William had to answer but he did not want to. He didn't know that for himself. But sometimes a question just demands an answer may it be a wrong one.
William collected himself and spoke,
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's note
I'm such a bad author lol sorry for the late update and for the cliffhanger. It's really not a cliffhanger tho? hmm idk. Anyway, thanks for reading have a nice day!