"Then let's go eat first." Zhu An was still willing to satisfy his brother's small request. After eating well, we have to go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy some daily necessities for Uncle Ren.
  "Sister is the best." Zhu Dabao jumped up happily.
  Fortunately, there were not many people in the police station compound, otherwise such a big man would not have attracted much attention when he jumped up.
  The three of them went directly to the state-owned hotel. The bicycles were parked in the courtyard of the police station without pushing them because it was safe to park them here.
  When I arrived at the state-owned hotel, I found it empty. It turned out that state-owned hotels in the town were not as crowded as those in the county during meal time. Although she didn't know much about state-owned hotels in this era, because of Xiao Zhuan's memory, she knew that state-owned hotels in the county were very busy every meal time, and there were huge crowds of people inside, especially if they went there late. There are no more dishes.
  Because the Zhu family was well off, little Zhu An was never short of pocket money, so when he was studying in the county town, he could always go to state-owned restaurants several times a month, so he was quite familiar with the situation in state-owned restaurants.
  But she had never been to the state-owned hotel in the town, so she had no memory. ‖Si‖Tu‖Net‖Documents‖Share‖and‖Online‖Read‖Zhu
  Dabao has been here several times and is familiar with this place, so as soon as he entered, he let go She took her sister's hand and ran to the cashier: "Sister, sister, I want a big meat bun."
  The cashier was knitting when she felt a shadow above her head, so she looked up, and then heard the big man in front of her calling her sister. Just when I was about to start lecturing someone, I suddenly realized that this man looked familiar, and then I remembered, isn't this the big fool who comes to buy big meat buns every now and then?
  The Zhu family is a doctor in the brigade. Zhu's father will come to the town every now and then. Whether he comes to the town's health center to dispense medicine, or goes to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy meat in the name of dispensing medicine, he will bring his son to the police station. Therefore, The big meat buns from state-owned restaurants cannot escape Zhu Dabao's mouth.
  Therefore, the cashier was impressed by this idiot.
  But I haven’t seen this big fool for a long time recently, it must have been a few months.
  "Ah, it's you, you haven't come to buy big meat buns for a long time." The cashier said with a smile. Because the work is so leisurely, the cashier is happy to serve when someone comes. It's very rare to see people with brain problems like Zhu Dabao. To put it bluntly, it is equivalent to making things more valuable when they are rare.
  Zhu An led Ren Jianchen and walked behind Zhu Dabao. She was a little surprised when she heard the words of the cashier and Zhu Dabao. Her eldest brother was very powerful. He could even chat with the cashier of a state-owned hotel.

  "I came here with my sister." Zhu Dabao actually likes to talk, but in the brigade, both children and adults are reluctant to chat with him. While speaking, Zhu Dabao also let Zhu An out from behind, "Sister, this is my sister." He proudly showed off his sister. In modern terms, he is a proper sister Baonan.
  Zhu An smiled at the other party and praised: "Hello sister, your skin is so good."
  The cashier looked at the fair and beautiful little girl in front of him, and it was hard to imagine that this was a silly and big sister. However, the brother and sister have the same eyes, with large double eyelids. Hearing the little girl's words again, she happily said: "Hello..."
  "Sister, this is my son." Before the cashier finished greeting, Zhu Dabao proudly introduced Ren Jianchen.
  Ren Jianchen, who had not yet confiscated the silver coin, was listening to the adults carefully, but now he was introduced by Zhu Dabao. He was still a little unresponsive and looked confused.

  And the cashier... was already stupid.
  Although the cashier could tell that Zhu Dabao must be in his early twenties, he was still deeply shocked by the fact that he had a four or five-year-old son. This...isn't this a fool? You actually have a son?