"Well, big brother is so good." Zhu An got out of bed, but because the little girl had taken too many sleeping pills before, her body had not yet recovered. When she got out of bed, she almost lost her strength.
  "Sister..." Zhu Dabao quickly supported his sister.
  "I'm fine, don't worry, brother." With Zhu Dabao's support, Zhu An came to the desk opposite the bed. She opened the lock of the drawer with the key around her neck, and then took out a toffee from it, "Brother, here is ."
  When Zhu Dabao saw the toffee, he hesitated. Although his eyes were very eager, he still asked obediently: "Sister, I ate toffee yesterday. Don't you want to eat fruit candies today?" The little girl has toffee for a day
  . , one day fruit candies were given to Zhu Dabao, but when Zhu An saw that he was good, he wanted to give him toffee: "Big brother helped me boil medicine today, and he was very good, so he was specially rewarded with toffee." "Then I will give him toffee every day
  . You are very, very good." Zhu Dabao took the toffee and narrowed his eyes when he smiled, "Sister, you continue to sleep, I have to go to work." Although Zhu Dabao only has the IQ of a four or five-year-old
  , After all, he is an adult man. In addition, the Zhu family had some savings when Zhu's father and mother were alive. In addition, the couple knew medical skills, so they lived a good life. Therefore, Zhu Dabao was also tall and strong.

  Therefore, Zhu Dabao will also go to work. However, Zhu Dabao is a person who can get full work points in a day. Moreover, because of his IQ, the team leader assigned to him was an honest person. As such, he was not afraid of Zhu Dabao being bullied.
  Seeing Zhu Dabao go to work, Zhu An directly grabbed his throat. The little girl swallowed a lot of sleeping pills yesterday, and there was probably a lot left in her stomach. When Zhu An dunked like this, she immediately ran outside and vomited. After vomiting for a while, she carefully came to the kitchen and rinsed her mouth with cold water before she felt better. ⑦思⑦Rabbit⑦网⑦The
  body is a little energetic, and Zhu An's heart is becoming calmer. She dressed up as Zhu Dabao's sister, so in the past where Zhu Dabao existed, was there also Ren Jianchen?
  Thinking of Uncle Ren, Zhu An's eyes suddenly turned red, and she couldn't help but run out of the house.
  "Xiao An, where are you going?"
  Zhu An ran out of the house and was stopped by his neighbor.
  The neighbor's surname is Lin. Old Lin sang in opera when he was young, so the family's conditions are not bad. Although he died early, Old Mrs. Lin gave birth to three sons and one daughter. Old Mrs. Lin is the head of the Lin family. They haven't separated yet. The person who called Zhu An to stop was Mrs. Lin.
  Mrs. Lin is a loudmouth and likes to gossip. She can't hide the gossip she hears. Of course, she is not the kind to speak ill of people behind their backs.
  The relationship between the Lin family and the Zhu family has always been good, or rather, the relationship between the Zhu family and any other family was good, but that was when Zhu's father and mother were still alive.
  Zhu An recovered from Mrs. Lin's cry. She smiled weakly: "Grandma Lin, I'm going to see my brother." Thinking about it carefully, the name Ren Jianchen was not in the little girl's memory.
  However, the little girl grew up in the county town when she was a child. Even though she came here ten years ago, she did not spend much time in the countryside because she was studying all the time. Even during holidays, she stayed at home and read. She was very quiet and showy in character. Yes, otherwise he wouldn't have committed suicide by swallowing sleeping pills just because of gossips about his father and mother.
  "Go and see Dabao. Dabao is working in the first team. The first team is here today..." Mrs. Lin said where she was working. "Don't go wrong."
  "Thank you, Granny Lin, I understand." Zhu An said goodbye to Granny Lin and walked towards the place she said.
  However, Zhu An didn't walk for a while when he saw a group of people surrounding him and the voices of women. It's early in the morning, it's still working time, why don't these people go to work?
  Zhu An was not in the mood to meddle in other people's business. She wanted to rush to Zhu Dabao and ask him about Uncle Ren. Who knew that when walking by the crowd here, I heard a woman say: "Zhang Hongfen, Xiaochen is Ren San's only son. If you give him away, who will continue Ren San's incense in the future? You are the sister-in-law." But I have to cut off my brother-in-law’s roots.”