Chuuya x male!reader

(requested)

top: y/n
bottom: Chuuya

colleagues with benefits,
cowgirl/-boy style
------------------------------------------

"Fuck! That stupid detective agency, I swear to god I'm gonna crush them all to pieces one day!"

Chuuya was once again in a bad mood and now even more, because a plan of his got destroyed by the armed detective agency.
while Chuuya kept letting his anger and frustration out at his colleague and secratary, y/n, he stood next to him calmly smoking a cigarette.

y/n is more than used to Chuuya's moods and everything that comes with it, so he doesn't bother to interfere and just waits until Chuuya calms down.

Once Chuuya did calm down a bit, y/n decided to talk to his boss.
"Are you fine now? Or do you need to blow off some steam?", he said while dragging on his cigarette.
"Huh?! You're only trying to have sex with me again!" Chuuya replied a bit annoyed, but he's always annoyed at something.

"No, not necessarily only if you want or need to. We could also go for a drink at the bar, but we would end up fucking anyway, so I think it would be more practical, if we just fuck right away."
it's weird and almost a bit scary how y/n said that with a straight face and like it's the most normal thing to say...but, it probably is for them.

Chuuya thought about it for a while with a grumpy face, until answering, "Fine!"
he then immediately started walking away, into the direction of their car, not waiting for y/n.

y/n just took one last drag, before letting his cigarette fall to the ground and stepping on it. then he followed after Chuuya and sat down in the cars driver seat.

y/n drove them to their usual hotel. he walked to the reservation and got them a room for the night, while Chuuya already walked to the elevator and walked to the room, because they always took the same room, so he knew where to go.
he waited infront of the room, until y/n came with the key card and opened the door for him.

Chuuya immediately walked into the bathroom to take a shower, after he was done y/n took a shower and Chuuya waited on the bed with only a towel around him..it's like a routine, a routine neither of them knew when it really started.
they have been doing this for so long, it is just as normal as brushing your teeth or washing your hands.

not even 5 minutes and y/n came out of the shower, also with only a towel covering him.
Chuuya looked up at him, while having his arms crossed. "Hm, took you long enough." "You know that's not true."
"Tch.."

y/n took off his towel and also Chuuya's towel and put them to the side.
afterwards he walked back to Chuuya, who was still sitting on the bed and bend down to him, so that his face was right infront of his.
"Any special wishes today?" "No, just fuck me and shut up." "Alright. Hard or gentle?" "...hard."
y/n nodded and then picked Chuuya up just to throw him on the bed again.

then he crawled on the bed as well and towered over Chuuya.
it didn't take long for him to start kissing Chuuya passionately and starting to touch him all over. while kissing him y/n started loosening up Chuuya's hole by putting two fingers inside him.
his fingers only were enough to make Chuuya moan and let out all sorts of noises, so y/n continued fingering him, until Chuuya was leaking pre cum to no end.

once he was done with loosening Chuuya, y/n placed his cock at his entrance. he could see that Chuuya's body was eager to get fucked and was already twitching and opening up it's hole for y/n to enter.
Chuuya would never admit it, but he was looking eagerly at y/n's cock and waited impatiently for him to put it in.

y/n put one of Chuuya's legs over his shoulder and held on to it. after getting in a comfortable position he started thrusting inside Chuuya, putting his whole length inside at once.
this made Chuuya arche his back and let out a loud gasp.
y/n on the other hand gave Chuuya no time to adjust and immediately started moving.

Chuuya kept moaning and holding on to the bedsheets, but he also started moving his hips in rhythm with y/n.
"God, s-slow down, idiot!" Chuuya exclaimed through some moans. Y/n wasn't bothered though and kept going. The only reaction he got was a little smirk and, "Don't you know it's not good to lie?". "Huh!?" Chuuya sounded annoyed and a bit confused, before he gasped again, because y/n made another deep thrust. "Well, you're saying the opposite of what you really want. That's a lie~" y/n said with a mocking smirk.

Chuuya probably wanted to give him a snarky answer, but couldn't as y/n kept speeding up now. He was already turning into a moaning mess and y/n wasn't even close to cumming yet.

Chuuya on the other hand felt himself getting closer and closer to releasing. He knew that y/n wasn't as near as close as him and he hated that. He always hates it when he is the only one or first one cumming. And both is even worse!

"Fuck.." Chuuya bit down on his lip, trying hard to hold back from cumming, but then y/n found his sweet spot. Chuuya released a high pitched, loud moan and his eyes rolled back for a second. y/n took his chance and repeadetly pounded into Chuuya's sweet spot.

However, it only took around 3 more thrusts into Chuuya's sweet spot and he came. His eyes rolled back and his body twitched like hell while the white liquid escaped his body.
Tonight y/n was kind enough to slow down and let Chuuya catch a breath. Normally he would have just kept going, but he had other plans tonight.

"That was a lot.", "S-shut up.", "Seems like I did a good job, right?", "urgh, shut up.", "Right?", "...yeah."

Chuuya always hated y/n's habit to ask him if he liked it. Like, duh? If he didn't he wouldn't have came, but it's no use arguing with him anway.

"That's good to know. However, you didn't do such a good job."
"HUH?! What the fuck you mean, asshole!?"

Y/n didn't mean it seriously, but he said it so he could get Chuuya to do something for him.

"Well, I didn't cum, right? So you have to try harder. Therefore.." y/n picked Chuuya up slightly. Afterwards he lay down himself and put Chuuya on top of him. "maybe you should try it in this position."

Chuuya realised what y/n's plan was and now looked annoyed. But in the end he just sighed and then started to get in position to sit down on y/n's cock.
"You better be grateful, asshole."

Chuuya finally sat down, though he took y/n's cock in slowly. At first y/n let him go slowly, but at some point lost patience and grabbed Chuuya by the hips to shove him down completely. Chuuya let out a surprised moan. Afterwards he took a few seconds to recove and glared at y/n.

At some point, Chuuya finally started to move. He moved his hips up and down and y/n started breathing quicker and lost his calm mask. Chuuya always liked this the most, so he kept speeding up.

y/n also started moaning, but Chuuya was also losing it again already. y/n helped him and thrusted into him. The heat between them kept getting thicker and this time no one threw a swear word or a mocking comment at the other. Both were focused on finally cumming, so they tried their best to stay in the same rhythm and speed.

Therefore they kept focusing on it, but then both got faster and their movements more sloppy. It wasn't a problem though, both were already at their limits.
So it only took a few more thrusts from both parts and this time they released together. "Cumming!" Chuuya exclaimed when the liquid was already flowing out of his cock. y/n moaned some more and then put his whole load inside Chuuya. This ended in Chuuya moaning even more.

Both rode out their orgasms and then catched their breaths.
Chuuya got off y/n and lay down next to him on the bed. "y/n.", "Yeah?", "Wash me up."
There it was again. The moment their intimate moment was over, Chuuya changed into his serious voice. y/n gave a little sign, but in the end also changed back into his work attitude. "Alright, boss."

Y/n got up and walked to the bathroom to get a wet towel to give Chuuya's body a quick wash up. Like always.

--------------------------------------------------

words: 1520