bonten Mikey x male!reader

Ok, so you all seemed very let's say 'frustrated' with my toxic version of bonten Mikey.
So, this is another one, not part 2, but this time I tried my very best to not make it as toxic as the last one, to make you happier.
So for the people that have read the other one and were 'frustrated' tell me, if you like this one more.
---------------------------------------------------------------

top: Mikey
bottom: y/n

spanking, doggystyle, aftercare
-----------------------------------------------

Mikey was sitting in an armchair, that is placed in his and y/n's bedroom. he was lazily scrolling through his phone acting like his boyfriend wasn't sitting on his cock aching for pleasure right now.

Mikey told y/n to sit down on his cock, but not move until he gives him permission...well, that was 10 minutes ago.

Now 10 miutes aren't that much, but for y/n, who was imagining all kinds of things and just hoped every second of it Mikey would do something, it was an eternity.

At some point y/n tried to move just a little bit, but Mikey noticed and without looking away from his phone said "Don't". he didn't even say it in a threatening way, it was just a normal type of tone, but y/n had the urge to obey, even if it was torture.

"do you think we should go out for eating tomorrow?" Mikey still didn't look away from his phone while talking to y/n, but he started playing with y/n's tip.

"mng, sure.." he answered with a slightly shaky voice.

Mikey now glanced at y/n and a smirk formed on his face. "You know y/n..if you want something, you have to speak up." he said in a teasing tone, starting to slightly stroke y/n's cock.

"Fuck..y-you know exactly what I want, damn it" "Maybe..but I still wanna hear it from you, my love."

"God damn..hng, fine..c-can I please start moving now?" "hmm..no. I would like to be the one moving." "Huh-?"

y/n was confused for a moment, but then Mikey stood up, holding y/n. Mikey then started thrusting, while standing and holding y/n up.

y/n immediately started moaning and wrapped his arms around Mikey's neck.
at some point Mikey pinned y/n to the wall to thrust harder, while doing so he also started kissing y/n's neck and leaving some marks until he kissed y/n passionately on the lips.

"I-I'm gonna cum! mmng, I can cum, right?"
"Of course, show me what you got loaded up inside that pretty cock of yours."

y/n wouldn't let him tell twice and came al, over his and Mikey's stomach.

Mikey didn't cum yet. he was still holding y/n and walked over to the bed with him now.
when he ot there, he gently threw y/n on the bed, so that he was aying at his stomach. after that he towered over him from behind and started pounding y/n from behind.

y/n was surprised by the sudden thrusting and was still a bit sensitive from cumming the first time, but it still felt amazing, so he let out sevral moans.

Mikey enjoyed y/n's moans and he also enjoyed the view he had on y/n's ass. he was gripping it firmly and while looking at it and biting his lip, he just couldn't resist and spanked his beautiful ass, which got red soon after.

this of course made y/n gasp, "Aah! W-what was that for?" "Just couldn't resist..Fuck, can I do it again?" Mikey asked while breathing a bit heavily.

y/n thought about it for some seconds, but he knew his answer from the start. "Y-yeah, sure..do it again."

Mikey chuckled a bit and then spanked y/n's ass again.
for both this just added to the pleasure.

Mikey kept speeding up, when he felt he was getting close and he also kept slapping y/n's ass from time to time.
"Fuck..I'm gonna cum, love..hng, make sure to take very last drop!"

Mikey speeded up for the last time and then released inside y/n.
he took some quick breaths and then jerked off y/n, because he hadn't cum yet.

when y/n also released his pleasure, both lay down, to catch their breaths first. Mikey was the first to catch his breath and stood up to go to the bathroom, while y/n was still laying on the bed, relaxing.

"You wanna wash up real quick?" asked Mikey, when he came back from the bathroom.
"Yeah..I'll be right back."

y/n got up and took a quick shower, Mikey prepared something else in the mean time. when y/n came back out with a towel around his hips, Mikey was sitting on the bed with crossed legs.

"Come here" he said while patting his lap.
y/n took his towel off, put it next to the bed and lay down with his stomach on Mikey's lap, knowing what he wanted to do.

Mikey gently patted y/n's red butt and gave it some kisses, which made y/n chuckle a bit.
when Mikey was done giving his affection to y/n's butt he put some ointment on it, so that the swelling would go away soon.

y/n had to keep lie on his stomach for a while now, so he lay down on his stomach and Mikey lay down next to him, covering them both with the blanket.
Mikey kept looking at y/n's face, because he liked how y/n looked so satisfied and relaxed, he absolutely enjoyed moments like these.

"Hey, y/n.."
"Yeah?"
"..I'm hungry"
.
.
.
y/n sighed, "You're such a mood ruiner."
----------------------------------------------------------

words: 971