Chapter 371 Meeting the Parents

Start from the beginning

  "Oh, okay!" Nodding, Wang Ziming immediately took the plate of golden crabs and began to shell his wife.

  Looking at Xiaocai who was eating boldly, Wang Zixuan couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth. He said in his heart: My brother is looking for a big eater this time!

  "Look at you, you don't look like a woman at all. Can't you eat more slowly? I'm not trying to fight with you, so why are you eating so rudely?" Sect Master Wang stared at Xiao Cai with a look of disgust on his face.

  "Zongzhu Wang, you are my master's uncle after all, right? Why don't you just eat a meal from you? Are you so stingy? Besides, you asked Wang Ziming to bring me here for dinner. I didn't take the initiative to come to you. The family just makes a living."

  Hearing this, Sect Leader Wang was even more angry. "How dare you talk back?"

  "What I said is the truth!"

  "you……"

  "Grandpa, Xiaocai is from the demon race, and is different from the women of the human race. You can eat!" As he said this, Wang Zixuan hurriedly picked up some food for his grandfather.

  Rolling his eyes fiercely, Sect Leader Wang lowered his head and ate the food from Wang Zixuan in a dull mood.

  The dinner was finished quickly. To be precise, it was finished by Xiaocai. The Wang family, grandparents and grandson mostly watched each other eat.

  After eating, Xiaocai took the handkerchief given by Wang Ziming and wiped her mouth and hands. "Sect Master Wang, I'm full, can I leave?"

  Giving the other party a cold look, Sect Master Wang frowned. "Why are you leaving? I haven't finished speaking yet?"

  "After-dinner spiritual fruit? Are there any more spiritual fruits?"

  "What are your ears? I said I..."

  "Grandpa, I want to eat spiritual fruit." With a smile, Wang Ziming interrupted the old man.

  After glaring at his grandson, Sect Master Wang looked at the butler beside him. "Serve on the fruit plate."

  "Yes, Sect Master." In response, the housekeeper immediately waved to the maids. Plates of exquisite fruit plates were quickly served.

  Xiaocai smiled when she saw the ten plates of fruit on the table. "Ziming, you guys eat so well!"

  "Eat it, eat whatever you like."

  "Yeah!" Nodding, Xiaocai took a plate of fruit and started eating it.

  Staring at Xiao Cai who was chewing fruit, Sect Master Wang had a look of disgust on his face. "Do you like my grandson?"

  "I like it!" Nodding, Xiaocai answered affirmatively.

  "Then what do you like about him?"

  "I don't know. Just like it if you like it. How can there be so many reasons?" As she said this, Xiao Cai threw away the peel in her hand.

  "Then if you like him, go back and tell Xu Yao that you want to marry the third child and terminate the master-servant contract with him."

  Hearing this, Xiaocai shook her head. "That won't work. First, my master is kind to me, and I can't be ungrateful or leave him. Second, my master is a spiritual speaker, with great luck and a bright future. If I follow him, I will prosper. You can give me these. Can't help me. If you have to let me choose between my master and Wang Ziming, then I can only choose my master, not Wang Ziming."