After my great grandpa died I had no on else to look up to. My mother got raped and killed an the same with my three little sister and one of my sisters was only 10. They all got raped and shot dead. Then my brother got beaten to death by a couple of cops just because he was playing with his daughter by yelling at each other so they could hear the echos. He was only 20and she was only 4 and they both died. So after that my dad took me since all of my family was....gone. He constantly put his hands on me and never fed me shit I was starving!

He always told me damn boy eat some cereal and shut the fuck up. That's literally ALL he had was cereal. Not even bread. Just cereal but no bowls or spoons or milk. I slept on the hard floor in my room with no heat nor electricity. The water was also off and the only way I could take a shower was working all day for 5 bottles of water . I warmed them on a pot and poured it in the tub that I also had to wash out by working more for bottles of water. That's until the heat went off and the gas, So I bathed in cold water which felt disgusting. I fell asleep on the floor with nothing but newspaper and it was worst when it rained because there was a lot of holes in the ceiling that had water dripping in my face getting my hair wet.

Yn was popular and she never payed attention to me I just decided to stop going to school once she rejected me and called me out in front of prod and them.

But all hell started when I asked my dad a simple question.

"Dad, let's just go tot he shelter homes"

That's when I got the beaten of my life he beat me like I beat yn. Only worst the nigga almost killed me. I was going out of unconscious and he said "Boy stop acting stupid before I beat your ass worst" he said that while beating me I didn't know I could get a worst beating "we too good for them shelter people piece of shit like you don't need food, water and shit like that. You should be treated like a dog cuz you were nothing but a mistake!!! I slid the dick inside of yo mama pussy cuz she was a hoe and you was a mistake she should've abort yo ass you little bitch" he said still beating the shit out of me.

He beat me when I was breathing heavily,. He beat me with a spiked belt I was only in my boxers too. Damn. The next day he beat me cuz I was crying. After that he beat me because the principal called saying I've been missing school.

I looked at the bruise on my arm that I still had from my dad burning me for not going to school. How was I? I only had two shirts, one pair of jeans, and five pair of boxers. I was actually real suicidal then.

Mr. Jeen assigned me and my crush-YN to be partners I was happy but she wasn't. She acted like she hated me. We had an egg..t was supposed to be like our baby but if it broke we would get a f. I was used to getting f's since my self esteem dropped after my dad said I was a mistake but YN wasn't used to it so whether she liked it or not she worked with me. It actually began to be fun she started enjoying herself. She was always curious about how I always avoided her from coming to my house though. After the project, we got a b even though we did drop the egg we just bought an egg from the store and Mr. jeen noticed the type of egg but YN was his favorite student so he let it slide.

But YN and I's friendship still didn't stop. She introduced me to her group of friends. Roc, Princeton, Prodigy, Makayla, and the thot Lyla. She started buying me clothes but then my dad realized and beat the fuck out of me. YN saw the bruises one day when we were talking and she questioned me. I told her everything so after that we moved somewhere far from my dad and we e lived together. That's when we started dating. My great grandpa was only family member left and he was 97 years old before he died. It was my birthday. That's when I lost it

"Yn baby" I called out looking everywhere. We were playing hide and go seek and I knew if I called her name she would think it was a emergency.

"Wassup baby" she said coming from under the bed.

I helped her up. and pecked her lips. "Found you baby girl!"

She shoved me. "ugh! Ray!!!"

I laughed. "It works every single time"

"I cant stand you"

"Maybe not, but you still love me"

"Yeah, whatever"

I cupped her pretty face into my hands before kissing the hell out of her. She moaned in between our kiss as I swirled my tongue all around in her mouth. I lied her gently on the bed as I tried taking her shirt off. She pulled away from the kiss as we shared a low laugh.

"Sorry ray, i'm just not ready yet"

"Oh okay baby I aint trying to rush you or nothing"

"That's why I love you baby"

"I love you too baby" We shared one more kiss before cuddling up and watching all of her favorite shows.

by the way this was a flashback if you didn't know

I sighed and closed my car door. I had just arrived at the house. I walked inside and my face softened up when I saw the blood that was stained on the floor form YN's beating.

"YN!" I called out. I didn't hear her but I heard the water running upstairs. I walked up there and the restroom door. I scrunched up my face when I saw water on the floor . It was coming from the restroom. I opened the restroom door. I almost passed out when I saw her body under the red water. The water was over flooding and I thought I was about to cry. I grabbed her naked body and tried making her cough up as much water as she could. I put a shirt on her before rushing her into my car

~~~

"Well, she's breathing fine now, Surprisingly. Most people who's been drowning under water more than 10 minutes and had blood coming out like that usually doesn't make it. She's very lucky. However, she was pregnant and lost the baby.

Aww I be ya'll wasn't expecting that huh?

Do you feel bad for ray now that you're hearing about his situation

How do you feel about you losing the baby?

Ray's in the MM, aww isn't he a cutie lol

But guy in order for me to do the next chapter I need answers

Team Ray or Team August? I need more answers. I only have a few. I need more though but byee!!