Chapter 1: White-out

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Natsu: WOOOOOOHH !!

"... Well, if anything, i'm glad nothing changed ever since I left, he's still that hot-headed knucklehead."

Lucy: Natsu !! Won't you wait !! It's not something you can do by yourself !!

Natsu: NAH, LAXUS AND GAJEEL, AND MIRA, AND JELLAL ! I'LL TAKE THEM ALL GOWN !! IT'S A FIGHTING FESTIVAL !!

Happy: Yes !!

Natsu: I'M GETTING FIRED UP !!

Carla: he's gonna fight friends, so what is that excitement ?

"Guess you don't know Natsu all that well, huh ? For him, decking friends in the face is way more fun than fighting enemies... Sadly, I think we're against both in this case..."

Erza: Let's go too !! Our other comrades are heading to the four other cities !! We can't let them be used for the plans of the White Mage !!

"... I'm a little out of the loop here, what the hell was Jellal doing at the Guild ?"

Erza: I have no idea either... But this is not a concern at the moment. Seriously, such a troublemaker...

Touka: Is that alright, Fairy Tail members ? You have two objectives. First, in order to defeat Aldron, you have to destroy the remaining four orbs. And second, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Ochita, Wendy... And the two cats. Execute those who go against the White Doctrine.

Void: The white Doctrine, heh ? I must say, little girl, you really seem like you're biting more than you can chew. Kids should not play with such things.

Touka: W- Who goes there ?!

Void: Oh, just your friendly neighbourhood teacher... And Prison guard... And devourer of most things that cross my path.

Touka: ... ... I don't know who you are, and you don't seem to be part of Fairy Tail. However, if you start going against the White Doctrine, I will have no choice but to erase you.

Void: Oh, i'm just shaking on my boots right now.

Gray: Hey Juvia, the idea is to defeat our friends one at a time, right ? Then why are you following me ?

Juvia: Because.. It has been so long since Juvia has been alone with Gray-sama~...

Gray: I'm sorry, but this is no time to joke around.

Juvia: Juvia knows ! Juvia... Can't use magic... Right now.

Gray: What ?!

Juvia: Even when my hypnosis wears off, my magic power is likely still controlled by the White Mage. Everybody's magic power probably won't be returned unless it's split of the enchantment from the White Mage.

Gray: So that means there's no hope we can increase our strength each time we free somebody.

Juvia: Gray-sama~... Juvia cannot use her magic, can you please protect her... ?

Gray: ... Don't leave my side.

Juvia: One more time ! Please say that again one more time, Gray-sama~ !!