The Empty Chair

*Yoongi pov*

Yoongi: Hey Kookie!where are you sneaking off too?.. *I asked, he looked at me with a confused expression and replied*

Kook: To meet my boyfriend... * I sighed and looked at him, he is about 21 with a small face, doe eyes, beautiful and attractive, he looked happy today however a little agitated with my question. I gestured him to take a seat so that we could have a chat and his shoulders dropped in defeat, I smiled*

Kook: So wassup?.. *he asked me while fidgeting with the hem of his hoodie. I looked at him and asked*

Yoongi: How are you doing today?.. *he shrugged his shoulders like a teenager*

Yoongi: did you have your breakfast yet? ... *he nodded his head indicating no...I saw his face lighten up. I saw him looking at someone behind me*

Kook:Taehyung!!! I was about to leave, now that you are here! Let's have breakfast together...*he ignored me. I walk out of the room to give some space.

*Yoongi pov*

Yoongi;Taehyung?...*I asked Jungkook's father, his father looked down,try not to meet my eyes so that he could hide his tears from me*

Yoongi: Mr.Jeon...I am sorry but I need to know who Taehyung is...*I patted his shoulder gently to encourage him so that he could speak up. Mr. Jeon wiped his tears and continued*

Mr.Jeon: Taehyung was a pilot in Korean Air lines Co.Ltd.on December 30,2022 flight KAL007 went off the radar and is still missing no one knows what happened to the 234 passengers who boarded the flight...

Mr.Jeon: Jungkook says he met Taehyung that afternoon around 1 pm who promised him that he will be back but the flight had been missing that morning 8 am...

*Yoongi pov*

*I looked through the glass doors he was smiling, staring,talking to an empty chair as if someone is sitting on it not realising that he is not on a date but inside an asylum*

*sometimes we jump the line between reality and delusion and still not know which side are we in*

***The end***

Have an amazing day!!
Purple you💜💜💜!!!
I hope you enjoyed the chapter
Goodbye!!!