CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Alexi was indeed my everything and my love, my only and crazy and everlasting love.

Want to know what the hell happened after that day?

Wondering what those bastards got for beating me?

Well… one word for everything: hell.

HELL.

Hell, no kidding here, what happened after that day just unleashed a sort of hell in school and over their twisted and sick shitheads. I mean, it turned out that that sick bastard and his band of peanut-size brain assholes had bullied and beaten other students and threatened them to keep their mouth shut, because they just hit younger and alone kids…how fucked up and disgusting is that? I am so fucking happy I had the chance to beat them and kick their sorry ass. Hell. I had the most pleasure when I heard one of my elbows had broken a couple of teeth.

That guy, Xander, which gained another punch, this time from Derek, had apparently asked those kids to talk and after they knew what Alexi had done to those pieces of shit, they all came over and spilled the beans.

And…it turned out Xander was gay and had something with that Jess guy. Jess was there as well and at first, he punched him and called him idiot and stupid and asshole, but then hugged him sweetly and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. Now, that was something to see.

Hell, you should have seen the principal’s face, hearing everyone out and watching again and again the video, getting redder and redder for then exploding in an outraged fit of accusing speech and rant.

Mum went on her super bitchy and protective lawyer mood.

No fucking kidding.

Some assholes’ parents wanted to press charge against Alexi and Dima and Hayden for beating their sons and sending them to hospital. Well, good luck with that, blockheads.

After seeing the video, they paled down and shut the fuck up. Mum dared them to press charge to Alexi, saying he was her client and that if they dared that much, she would press all of them with gang sexual assault. That had them shut up for good and agree on not suing my super hot beasty-knight boyfriend and our friends. Alexi’s father thanked my mum for that a lot. She had everyone’s back inside there and had also everyone’s balls in her hands.

Collins and the other two guys willing to assault me got all thye fucking deserved.

It turned out Collins was already 19, because he had lost a year in another school, for his shitty bastard-like behavior, something that went obviously missed in the application for this school. He and his friends got expelled immediately, losing their football scholarships. Two other guys weren’t even students of this school. Collins’ parents were out of their minds. They had no idea their son was such a fucker and I mean, where the hell did they live since now? In Disneyland? Hell…anyway, they just didn’t utter a word against mum or Alexi. Collins’ father got actually madly angry with his son.

Same for that Erin bitch. Her father slapped her so hard that made her fall on the floor and then yelled her how fed up he was with her empty and selfish personality. He pronto transferred her in some other very strict school-institute, because she got anyway expelled from here.

As I said, a complete messed up hell.

Mum and the school principal agreed on pressing charge on those bastards and believe me, she will have their heads and stupid lawyers for breakfast.

She sued them for everything involved: gang beating, gang sexual assault, racist and discriminating comments, bullying and hell…don’t even fucking remember what else. Mum was willing to make them rot in jail, she had no fucking mercy and Alexi couldn’t agree more. Even Jasper’s parents agree on that and I think it was only to keep my mum on their side.