"Shakky-san, how about Xuri-san? What is her rank among them?" Brook asked Shakky because Xuri was busy eating cake that was given to her a moment ago.

"Oh, she's not included in the rookie ranking obviously" Shakky puffs out smoke from her cigarette before continuing, "She has a higher bounty than Captain Kidd."

"EHHH!?!?" All of them except Xuri and Shakky shouted.

"HIGHER THAN—!!??" They all looked at Xuri with shocked faces.

"Huh?" Xuri tilted her head to the side, not understanding what's happening as Shakky chuckled at her reaction.

"Our beloved Xuri-chan has over a billion bounty on her head." Shakky said with a smile.

Silence dominated the whole bar as they look at Xuri with their jaws dropped and eyes bulged out.

"WHAAAAATTTTT?!!?!?"

"Is it that surprising?" Xuri said with a raised eyebrow.

"YES!?!!" They all said in unison again. Luffy launched himself at Xuri and began to ask non-stop questions with the others surrounding her.

Everyone bid their farewells to Shakky. Xuri puts on a bamboo hat with a black long veil to cover her face and upper body.

"Xuri, why are you wearing that?" Chopper tilts his head to the side.

"I need to hide my face, I don't want others to know that I'm here or else I won't be able to enjoy my visit." Chopper nods at her reply.

Soon enough, they all arrived at the Sabaody Park.

"WE'RE HERE!! SABAODY PARK!!" Luffy and the others shouted except for Pappag. "ARE YOU GOING TO SEARCH FOR THAT GUY OR NOT!?"

"It's fine, talking starfish. We'll eventually find him, he's just somewhere here in Sabaody. For now, let's have some fun!" Xuri cheered, followed by the others while Pappag looked defeated.

"MY NAME IS PAPPAG!!"

They all rode various rides in the park. The roller coaster, carousel, drop tower, tea cups which they broke  and lastly the tall Ferris wheel.

"Uwahhh~We're so high up!!" Camie looked through the glass bubble.

"SHISHISHI! You're so happy you're crying?" Luffy looks at her.

"This has been my dream since I was a child...this is the first time I've been this high up! I'll remember this for the rest of my life!! Thank you!!"

"Is that so? I can bring you here again a couple more times if you want!" Xuri lifts up her veil and looks at her with a smile.

"You would do that for me?! Thank you Xuri-chin!" Camie replied with teary eyes.

"Of course! A friend of Luffy is also a friend of mine!"

The rest talked about how high up in the sky they were. After riding the Ferris wheel, they went on a couple more rides and went into a building with 'Haunted Show' written on it.

"Snacks are on me! Get whatever you want, come on now, don't be shy!" The rest cheered as Xuri paid for their snacks until she saw Luffy almost dried up a food stand.

Xuri grew an irk mark and walked towards Luffy. "THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT BY GETTING WHATEVER YOU WANT, IDIOT! DON'T DO THAT HERE!" Xuri dragged Luffy away from the stall but not forgetting to pay the stall owner who looked like he lost his soul.

Xuri and Luffy came back to where the group was. She rushed there after seeing Chopper cry, talking to someone through a Den Den Mushi and hanging up

"Chopper! What happened!?" Xuri asked with worry.

"IT'S CAMIE!!!" Chopper sniffed before continuing, "SHE GOT KIDNAPPED!!"

"WHAT!?!?"

"Sanji told us to wait, but...Luffy, Pappag and Hatchi all went running off...I think that splitting up at a time like this is just dangerous...right, Brook? Xuri?" Chopper panicked, looking around.

Chopper then looked at Brook and Xuri who were calmy drinking tea on a bench. "EH? YOU TWO ARE BEING TOO CALM!!! SO CALM THAT I WAS SURPRISED!!!" he yelled.

"CAMIE WAS KIDNAPPED!! SHE'LL BE A SLAVE FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE!!" he continued to yell.

"YOHOHO, but Sanji told us exactly what we're supposed to do. No matter how we spend it, we'll wait for the same amount of time." Xuri hums in agreement to what Brook said.

"I see, that's true..."

Usopp and the Flying fish riders arrived at where Xuri, Chopper and Brook were at. "WHY ARE YOU TWO SO RELAXED!?! AND WHO IS THAT?" Usopp exclaimed, seeing Chopper lying down on a sun lounger eating cotton candy with Brook on the floor sipping his tea and Xuri eating some snack she bought.

"Oh!Long nose guy! Usopp, was it?" Xuri lifted her veil to look at Usopp and smiled. Usopp began to sweat profusely. "W-WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?"

"C'mon Sniper King, relax I won't do anything harmful to you guys. Luffy's friends are my friends, alright? Let's get to know each other! Let's start with telling me stories of your adventures."

Usopp stood proudly when Xuri called him Sniper King but quickly shushed her. Usopp warmed up to her as they chatted on the way to find Camie.

'Shit, She must be brought there. Camie, hold on a little more, we'll save you.'  Xuri frowns at the thought of the location where Camie is.

——— ♡ ———