sully's old age showed and he's an old man....i mean who uses tinder

Start from the beginning

Halle flashed the flashlight at the top of the entrance. "Caelum' that's latin for 'heaven' it says in the journal 'trust in your fellow man for one shall go to heaven and the other hell' so if heaven's up there, then hell has to be around here somewhere." Halle explains as her Dad and Nate look at her confused as she's been saying that she isn't 'smart' and or 'knows her history' and or telling them to 'speak english'.

"Hey, I got a skeleton with angel wings, that's kinda between heaven and hell, right?" Nate says as he pushed a button and something in the room moved.

"Does Mary seem a little off to you?" Chloe pointed out as Mother Mary did seem off, tilting slightly, as it's showing a bit of red on the other side.

"C'mon, open it up." Sully impatiently demanded Nate as he brought out bolt cutters.

"We're in a church man, have some respect." Halle tells her father as she wasn't the one to be 'religious' but she would sometimes listen to church songs.

"Scared of a little old nun?" Chloe teased him as Halle smiled at what she said.

"Well, you haven't met sister b, have you?" Nate says as he shuddered at the name.

Chloe cut the lock with the bolt cutters herself since Nate was too much of a catholic to do so, she opened the cage for him. He stepped in and tilted Mother Mary completely as a red painting of humans suffering in the fiery pits of hell replacing her. "Well, there's hell."

"Really, what gave it away." Halle smartly says as at this point Nate is mentally telling himself to ignore her.

The altar made noises, giving Nate and Chloe a fright as Halle jumped a little but not as much as they did. The altar became a puzzle, Halle saw two keyholes at the bottom which must be for the keys she had.

"Holy shit, you found 'em." Sully said happily as they knelt down, ready to insert the keys.

"What does the book say?" Nate asked as Sully flipped through the pages.

"Oh, right here, both of you turn your keys clockwise at the same time." He instructed suddenly darts came out of the altar as Halle ducked.

"Thanks a lot! You almost got me killed!" Sully exclaimed completely disregarding his daughter as she wasn't surprised.

"So, you won't care if I got killed, got it." Halle snapped at her father as he gave her a side-eyed look.

"Clockwise, Sully?" Nate says as his jaw tightened.

"It was a fifty-fifty, so I made a guess." Sully said.

"A guess? That could've been our heads!" Chloe shouted.

"Clearly, you should turn the keys the other way. Kids, I don't even have my glasses, I can't read this shit." Sully says as the others rolled their eyes at him.

"Yeah, clearly."

"Just be careful, aright? You're gonna get somebody killed."

"Okay, c'mon, counter clockwise." Nate and Chloe turned their faces before turning the keys counter clockwise. This time it wasn't a trap as the altar just made noises again.