36- Final Chapter♡

Start from the beginning

I replied "okay". We said our "love yous" and byes, then I hung up the phone and walked back into the bedroom where I spotted Kirs still asleep on the bed. Usually his a•s is up at like 7 in the morning, so I knew he had to of been tired as hell because he never sleep this long.

I walked over to his side of the bed and began placing kisses on his cheek, attempting to wake him up. He just groaned and turned the other way. I smacked my lips and laughed.

"Babeee, get up" I said, kissing his other cheek. He just opened one eye and looked at me. "What girl" He said, in his sleepy voice. Lord this man is just all types of fine.

"It's Christmas boy wake uppp" I said, pushing his shoulder gently. "Nahh man, I'm tired let me sleep" He said, closing his eyes back. I just smacked my lips again.

"Kirsnick get up pleaseeee" I pleaded, shoving his shoulder gently once again. He didn't speak or move. I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Khari, if you don't wake tf up imma pour some cold a•s water on you now come on baee get upp" I whined like a little baby.

He just groaned and turned over. "Baby I'm tryna sleep, now if it was me tryna wake yo a•s up you would've went in on my a•s" He complained. I just rolled my eyes.

"That's different" I said. He just glared at me. "How the hell is that different?" He asked. "Because you don't be having a reason to wake me up, I have a reason to wake you up" I stated.

He just stared up at me for a few seconds. Then he smacked his lips and mumbled something under his breath while he sat up straight on the bed. I just giggle at his annoyance.

"Thank you, now give me a kiss" I said, leaning to kiss him but he dodged it, making my mouth fall open. He then stood up and walked to the bathroom.

I just laughed while in disbelief. I then followed behind him to the bathroom. "You mad?" I questioned, looking up at him. All he did was glare at me, making me chuckle.

"Aww babe don't be mad pleasee, I'm sorryyy" I said, cupping his face with my hand. He pulled his face away then leaned down, placing a kiss on my lips before grabbing his face towel. He then began washing his face, I just stared at him with a smile on my face.

"Stop looking at me like that man" He said, shaking his head. I just laughed and wrapped my arms around him then kissed his cheek. "I love you" I told, kissing his cheek 2 more times.

"I love you too big head" He said, kissing my lips again. I smiled then walked out of the bathroom and back to the kitchen to turn the Ham off. After I did that, I walked back into the living room just when a knock was placed on the front door.

I went to the door and looked out the peekhole to see Ash, Roy, Set, Cardi, Armani, and Ash's boyfriend Marcus. They been together for about 2 months now.

I smiled then unlocked the door and twisted the nob to open it. "Merry Christmas btchesss!!!!!!" Cardi loud a•s shouted as she pulled me into a hug. I laughed and hugged her back. "Heyy ya'll, merry Christmas" I said as I gave everyone else hugs.