Confession

Continued from previous part......

In night

Hm was scrolling through his phone when someone called him.

On call 📱 

Hm - hello, this is Hritik Malik , who is this.

Person - hahahaha

Hm - kon ho tum?

Person - itni bhi kya jaldi hai.

Hm - hello who is this.

Person - tumhari shivani hamare pass hai or agar use bachana chahte ho toh tumhare pass 1 ghanta hain bacha sako to bachalo.

Hm -don't you dare even try to harm shivani, main tumhe zinda nhi chhodunga, who are you.

Person - yaad hai tumhare wajh se mujhe 9000 crore k deal ka nuksan hua tha you and your brother have send myeloma jail now you will pay it for that.

Hm - agar shivani ko ek bhi kharoch aaya toh main tumhe zinda nahin chhodne wala samjha.

Person - let see if you can fine me in 1 hours or else your shivani wil be dead & hahaha

Called ended 

Hm was getting worried for shivani and was trying to call her and try to trace her Location but he was failed to locate her, her last location was this court, he even try to locate that persons number but was falling, the time was going and he checked CCTV footage, some people was dragging SHIVANI from back door and put in the vaN and left but they forgot to takeout the number palte from vaN and hm trace the vain number in no time, hm left from SHIVANI.

In some warehouse 

SHIVANI was tied to the chair and was unconscious and had marks on her face as she had fight with them and they had beat SHIVANI badly AND PERSON LAUGHED.

Person - hahahahA.

The person was about to hit shivani with a stick, when hm from behind hit him and he fall in the ground and hm saw shivani and was angry, how dare he touch her when he had warned him, hm start to beat him badly and said.

Hm - tumhari himmat kaise hui meri shivani ko chhune ki, aur usko kidnap karne ki ( still beating him)

Person (screamed): aahhh bachao shivani.

Shivani came from back and hold hm tightly from his waste and pull him so he don't hit the person more and said.

Shivani - Hritik, chhodiye us vo mar jaayega.

Hm - iski himmat kaise hui hai meri Shivu ko haath bhi lagane ki (trying to still beat him )

Shivani - main theek hai Hritik look here.

Hm looked at shivani and hugged her tightly forgetting everything around them, shivani also hugged hm back and tears were failing from hm eyes he had a fear of losing shivani again.

Hm - (breaking the hug) aap teek toh hai na Shivu.

Shivani: main thik hu Hritik.

Hm - main ise nahin chhodunga , iski himmat kaise hui aapko haath lagane ki.

Hm was about to go and beat the person agin when Shivan come in front off hm and stop him from hitting the person and said.

Shivani - Hritik, aap please ise mat maariye.

Hm -kyu Shivu, yeh....

Person - kripya sach bata dijiye warna ye hume.....

Shivani -yeh mera plan that Hritik (looking at floor)

Hm -kya , per kyu, or yeh sab....

Shivani - yeh sab mera plan tha, our yeh mera friend Anubhav Singh hai or maine hi isse kaha tha ki ve sab kare.

Hm - per kyu (shouting and getting angry)

Shivani - woh wo wo wo..mai.... wo (fumbling)

Hm - wo wo kya, pata hai main kitna dar gaya tha , our apko mazak sujh raha hai.

 hm was about to leave when shivani held hm hand and hm said.

Hm -what now.

Shivani drag hm outside the wearhouse while hm was trying to get out of the hold of Shivani and she said.

Shivani - sorry

Hm - kya sorry or aap batayengi ye sab kya hai.

Shivani - yeh sab mera plan tha ki aap ki feeling ko samne lane ki, mujhe pata tha ki aap mujhse pyar karte hai but aap chhupa rahe hai.

Hm - kya yeh sab apne islive kiya kyonki aapko.....

Shivani - mujhe pata chal gaya ki aap mujh se pyar karte hai or Zoya se nahi toh phir ye sab kya hai aap kyon unse shaadi kar rahe hai, jabki aap mujhse pyar karte hai, kyu.

Hm - main pyar nahin karta hu aapse shivani.

Shivani - accha toh phir yeh sab kya hai.

Hm - wo wo...mai...,maine  kaha na main aapse pyar nahin karta.

Shivani - sach mein aap mujh se pyaar nahi karte.

Hm - haan.

Shivani - ok then if I die or live aapko kya fark padta hai hai na ? Toh thik hai main apni jaan de dungi.

Hm - (slap shivani) yeh aap kaisi baat hai kar rahi hai.

Shivani - agar aap mujhse pyar nahin karte toh aapko kyon fark padta hai main mar....

Hm closed shivani mouth before she could complete and Said.

Hm - aap hosh mein to hai , agar aapko kuchh bhi ho jaata hai toh mujhe fark padta hai main aap se pyar karta hu, our aapki himmat kaise hui jaan lene ki baat karne ki I love you Shivu.

Hm and shivani had eyes contact and both started to cry and shivani hugged hm tightly, putting all the Love and care and fear of losing her she was hugging hm as she will disappear if she leave hm for a sec, hm also hugged shivani tightly putting all the fear of losing shivani it been 5 min they were still hugging and crying in each other arms and Shivani said.

Shivani - mujhe maaf kar dijiye Hritik I am sorry, mujhe ye sab nahin karna chahiye tha, per aap mujhse baad share nahin kar rahe the isliye.

Hm - main aapko kabhi maaf nahin karunga.

Shivani -(break the hug) plz Hritik.

Hm - nahi kabhi nahi (turn his face )

Shivani hold hm tightly and turn him around and made him face her, hm was trying to get free from shivani hold but soon shivani hold hm face and........

(Now mature content ahead I am uncomfortable to write so skip this part here)

After sometime they were looking at each other eyes with all the love and care for each other, shivani drag Hritik and take him to far way from a garden 🪴 

In car

Hm - Shivu aap mujhe kahaan le jaa rahi hai?

Shivani - aap bas dekhte jaiye (hold hm hand tightly)

They stop at a old park that they use to go when they went some peace moments, only they use to come here no one else used to come here, they seat at a bench and holding each other hand and hugging they were so lost in each other they didn't even notice it was morning and sun had come.

Upcoming - last part

Bye