engament 💍

Let's Start

A Beautiful mansion👇🏻

was decorated with flowers and lights and lots of sound was coming from the house Looks like there was a party going on, inside there were lots of people working in the hall decorating and there was one person who was running around hole house tel...

was decorated with flowers and lights and lots of sound was coming from the house Looks like there was a party going on, inside there were lots of people working in the hall decorating and there was one person who was running around hole house telling the helper what to do and how to do the decoration.

Person - are bhaiya apko theek se karna nahin aata lao main batati hoon kaise karna hai.

Helper - okay ma'am.

The person show how to do it and the halper say Thnx.
A lady come to the person and the lady is Pj.

Pushpa Pawar (PP) - ARE CHHOTi TUM itna pareshan kyon ho rahi HO?
ho jaayega sab kuch tension mat lO.

SUSHMA PAWAR (SP) - MAIN kaise nahi lU tension DIDI aj merI beti ki engagement hai, our sab kuch best hona Chahiye.

PP - tum tension mat lo sab hai na vo apna kaam kar rahe hain, tum aao yahan or aaram se baitho.

Sp - kaise aaram kar sakti hu abhi bohot
taiyaari baaki Hai.

Pp - chhoti logon ko aane mein bohot time hai Abhi.

Sp - accha theek hai main thodi der ke liye main kuch nahi karti okay.

Pp - hmmm....okay (with smile)

They both started to talk about engagement and stuff.

Hritik room

A person enter her room with lots of things on hand and asked.

Person - bhai aap uth gaye.

Hritik was standing in balcony he was lost somewhere in his thoughts and that he didn't hear anything.

Person - bhai... (loudly)

Hritik come back from his thoughts and turn around to see santu standing near him and said.

Hritik Malik (Hm) -haan cheete kya Hua?

Cheeta MALIK (CM) - bhai aapke aankhon ke neeche toh dark circles aa gaye hain 
Aap raat ko soye nahin Kya?

Hm face was pale and it looks like he haven't sleep well in few days and his eyes were little red and hm said.

Hm - aisa kuch nahin hai woh bus I am tried that Why.

Cm - acha abhi aap go and take shower you have to get ready for your ring ceremony💍

Hm went to take shower till then cm take out the dress and makeup kit and arrange them.
After few min hm came from shower and cm started to make him ready for him engagement.
Hm had wear a Beautiful sherwani and cm was helping him with makeups and hairs.

In Zoya's room

Zoya looks like she also haven't slept in few days her eyes were red and have dark circles under her eyes.
Aaruhi came and told her to get ready for the engagement zoya came out of her thoughts and got ready she also wears a lehnga after getting ready she was standing in balcony lots on her Thoughts.
She started to have flashbacks for her and AMAR spending time together there fights and there reunions and there eye contact every moment she spends with him and a smile came on her face remembering him amar and all the moments.