Prologue

((Warning! This book will contain very little of the original dialogue, also, updates will be sliooowwwww))

Asada yawned, sitting up in bed. She blinked blearily at her alarm, which read 9:48. Instead of panicking as one might expect from a girl old enough to be in school, she simply flopped back against her pillow, and stared up at the ceiling of her room.

Well, perhaps 'room' wasn't the correct word for it. Her 'room consisted of a sleeping bag shoved into the corner of her parents attic, with a few boxes arranged to make a wall for some privacy.

She'd once gotten her parents attention enough to get them to buy her a laptop for her 10th birthday. It was the first and last gift they'd ever given her, since they spent all the gift money on her twin every year, buying her cute clothing, makeup, and everything she could think of.

It wasn't like Asada was complaining, her current situation was the ideal for an Otaku nerd. No school, as her parents were to busy getting her sister into some famous and expensive school for girls. No disruptions, because rarely did anyone remember she existed. No time restrictions, since she had nowhere to go, as she had no friends to visit, or places she'd rather be than up in her attic watching anime.

Asada in general had very little presence, and the fact she was albino didn't even help get her noticed, despite her snowy white hair and red eyes. The fact her twin was the perfect being everyone wanted to know and adore, didn't help matters.

Asada sighed as she stared at her drawing pad, unable to think of anything to draw. She put the pad down and thought for a moment, wondering if she should practice her TaeKwonDo forms, but decided against it. After going through the rest of her list of activities, and not finishing any appealing, she grinned.

The one thing she always fell back on was rereading her favorite manga, Akatsuki No Yona. Opening her laptop she clicked her bookmarked page; http://m.mangahere.co/manga/akatsuki_no_yona/.

~Hours Later~

Asada smiled and sat back against the box behind her. She'd just finished the last page of Chapter 92, and that HakXYona moment always made her happy. It was one of the few canon ships she was a hardcore fan of, even though she had an anime crush on Hak herself.

Closing the laptop and letting her fingers rest in its now warm metal surface, she tilted her head back and sighed.

"I wish I could go there...I bet at the very least it would be more interesting, if not a fans dream come true...ah well, too bad it's impossible" she muttered.

The voice that spoke right next to her ear nearly made Asada jump out of her deathly white skin.

"What if it wasn't impossible?"

She whipped her head around to search for the source, but when she found it, she couldn't believe her eyes. Floating next to her head, its tiny bat-like wings flapping in a steady, leathery rhythm, was a small, chibi, blue haired, yellow eyed demon.

Asada blinked. She pinched herself. She banged her head on the wall. She slapped her own face full force. When she looked back at the small demon, who was arching one small blue eyebrow, she flopped back onto her pillow, pulled her covers up, and closed her eyes.

"Yup. All a dream, just a dream, I'll go to sleep and when I wake up, this fantasy will be just that, a good dream that is sadly not reality. There's no way this is real, therefore...goodnight".

The Demon flew down and kicked her in the head with one small foot.

"Oi, I'm not dream Asada" he, for it was male, frowned.

Asada sat up again, rubbing her head.

"Jeez, for a dream you sure do hurt" she muttered.

"I told you, I'm not a dream! I was summoned her by your wish, and I can grant it for you" he scowled.

Asada's eyes lit up, she was beginning to believe it, or at least willing to go along with this dream for as long as it lasted.

"Really?" She asks eagerly, them halted and narrowed her eyes.

"Wait ah minute...I've read the books, what kind of catch is there?".

The demon smiled, revealing tiny fangs.

"Good, not many ask, which is stupid, if they read more they'd know to be cautious of such seemingly in their favor deals" the demon stated, with Asada nodding in agreement, arms crossed.

"The catch is...I can transport you there...if you forge a contract with me" he said. Asada blinked, "A...contract? What would that mean?".

The demon shrugged.

"Its actually quiet a two sided affair again. You get to use some of my power, and I get to feed off your life force. For any demon to become more powerful, they are required to form a contract to a human, and feed off their life force. It'll only take off about half your lifespan, so you should still live till abut 50" the demon finished.

Asada shrugged "Okay, I accept".

It was the demon's turn to blink.

"Wai- what?...most humans don't accept once they hear the 'half the lifespan' part".

Asada grinned "Heh, for a half life time in the Alatsuki no Yona world, I'd gladly give up a whole boring lifetime in this one" she stated.

The demon chuckled "Alright then, to form the contract I'll need to drink some of your blood" he said. Asada held out one finger, and the tiny palm-sized devil glided over to it. He opened his small mouth and bit her finger.

To Asada it was like pricking herself with a needle, and no more, but the world around her spun, and her room started to drop away form sight like paint dripping off a canvas.

"You've held up your end, time for me to hold up mine" came his faint voice. Asada smiled as the white void enveloped her, and couldn't wait for her Akatsuki No Yona life to begin, however shortened, it would be worth it...