6. Thieves Knocking ??

They met in evening,had fun together,Niyati called her parents and told them everything.Just like this there whole day went.

Time skip
After one and a half year

Siya and Niyati got promotion that month.They were living the life,they never dreamed of.They have ups and downs but they always got each other's back.
Just like this,one year went in just a blink of eye.Now,they both stopped taking money from their parents.We can say,they were now fully INDEPENDENT.

Today,they got two surprise.
It was Monday, yesterday Siya slept at Niyati's house to complete a file.

"Siya-aah!!!You sleep too much pabo.",
Siya:-(scoffed)Look,who is even saying
Niyati:-We will be late fo-
Before Niyati could complete her sentence,she was cut-off by bell ring.
Niyati:-Who is here this early??
Siya:-I'm also standing here with you, would you mind telling me how would I know??
Niyati chuckled awkwardly in embarrassment.
Siya:-let me open the door!!
Niyati:-Noo-ooo!!What if it is a thief??We are alone!!
Siya:-(rethinking her decision to become friend with her) First of all,we are not kids, you live ALONE here,and second why thief will ring the bell,idiot!!
To escape from the embarrassment,Niyati ran to open the door.She opened the door.
Siya came running behind her.
Siya:-Niyati-iii!! Should I call the police,their are two thieves at the door.Hello,it's emergency,two thieves came to our house for robbery.
Siya said sarcastically.

Niyati was embarrassed. Meanwhile,the two people look at eachother in confusion.
Siya sensed the awkwardness in the air and immediately change the topic.

Siya-Uncle-Aunty!!You should have told us before coming,we would have picked you up.

(Niyati' s father:-nf)
(Niyati's mother:-nm)

Nm:-Thank you dear,but we thought to give you guys surprise.
Nf:-Yes!!

Everyone again went silence.Siya was wondering how in this world Niyati is not jumping and laughing like a maniac.She looked at her,to her surprise,she was emotional,she looks like she would cry any moment.All these things were new to Siya,she used to cry for her parents when she was young,but when she grows up,she neither cried nor miss her parents because that was of no use.

Siya:-You pabo,why are you crying??
Nm:-You are not happy to see us here?Are you??

Niyati finally broke into her tears and hugged her parents.They were having there cute family moment while Siya felt like she is an outsider(she basically felt like कबाब में हड्डी).She always craved for love from her parents but she never ever got that.She silently went to her flat from there.They broke their hug.

Niyati:-Mom-dad,I missed you!!
Nf:-We also missed you princess.
Niyati:-Siya........Siya!!
She realised that Siya is not here,she already left.She felt sad because she knew about her parents.

Niyati thought"she must've felt bad,how can I let my emotions take me over like this bad that I forgot my friend who cared for me like a mother and protected me like a father for a whole year."

Her parents somehow felt the same.(Niyati already told them about her parents)
Nm:-Niyati, you are being late.
Niyati:-Mo-om,I do-n't wa-nt t-o gooo~
Nf:-Niyati, you should go.Also after some time we have to go and meet my friend.
Niyati lazily got up from the luxurious couch(yes,now they all were inside her house)

Time skip
(I'm lazy)

She saw Siya there,she asked her why she went, Siya said that she thought that she would not come today and spend her time with her parents and as she was running late,so she just came.Niyati said that she should've told her before leaving.Siya said that they all were looking so cute together and she didn't want to interrupt their family reunion,so she just left.