Character (1)

Character (1)

Name: Granger (Y/n)
Full Name: Granger D. Sunny (Y/n)
Age: 22-?

Character: Roboticist/Inventor/Scientist/Engineer

Affiliation:

Archippo Museum (Former)
Heart Pirates (Current)

Titles:

•Humanity's Greatest Inventor
• The Brightest Inventor
• Sun Devourer

🎐

Creations:

Apollo' Flare

Apollo's Flare, the remarkable space cannon meticulously designed and forged by the ingenious inventor Granger (Y/n), stands as a testament to human innovation in the vast cosmic expanse. This awe-inspiring celestial weapon possesses a series of unique qualities that set it apart in the realm of orbital strikes.

Design and Construction:
Apollo's Flare boasts a sleek and futuristic design, adorned with intricate celestial motifs that pay homage to the grandeur of the cosmos. Its structure combines advanced materials, including reinforced space alloys and exotic energy conductors, rendering it both resilient and highly efficient.

Skills:

Level 2: Sunburst - Apollo's Flare unleashes a destructive orbital Strike that is capable to destroy a whole island.

Level 3: Solar Flare: Solaris- The orbital strike taps into cosmic energies, unleashing a wave of charged particles. This stage not only damages targets but also disrupts electronic systems, causing temporary malfunctions in enemy technology.

Level 4: Sunbeam Cascade - During this level, the orbital strike generates colorful auroras in the sky as it descends. The auroras serve as a visual distraction, diverting enemy attention and reducing their accuracy in targeting.

Level 5: Sunfall Surge - This level unleashes a series of rapid and precise strikes resembling falling stars. Each "starfall" has pinpoint accuracy, allowing the operator to target specific enemy positions with ease.

Level 6: Sunset Blackhole - In this level, the orbital strike simulates the creation of a miniature black hole. It generates a gravitational field that pulls enemies and objects within a specified radius toward a central point, creating chaos on the battlefield.

Level 7: Sun Devourer - The final and strongest of all levels, this level unleashes a fully charged strike, with energy akin to a cosmic event, causing a devastating impact on the target and sometimes synchronizes with celestial bodies, such as distant planets and gigantic meteors, to boost its range and accuracy.

Other Abilities:

Solar Power Generation: Apollo's Flare can harness solar energy and convert it into electrical power, providing a sustainable source of energy for Granger's inventions and devices.

Advanced Scanning: The space cannon's advanced sensors can be used for detailed environmental scanning, helping Granger with geological research or assessing the condition of structures.