Han got worried and called the royal doctor and soon king and Han's dad also came there. After checking Jungkook doctor smile and bow to three high positions of palace. Han asked the doctor, "What happened to Jungkook ?"

"don't worry prince Han, he is alright. I guess he just faints by seeing your deadly snake."

"it's not possible doctor. Rex(snake name) has been with us for two years now and Jungkook really loves him."

"Prince Jungkook is having a fever too; I think this made him weak."

Han still not ready to buy it but his dad make him clam. Doctor bowed to all three and went out and soon king and Mr. Suk also went away. Taehyung sat beside Haru and asked, "something is wrong. Last time when you had fever and you were weak. You got happy and energetic when you saw rex. What happened now?"

Taehyung pat rex head, who is now resting on Haru chest. Taehyung want to leave rex there for Haru but rex is already sad how Haru reacted to him. Taehyung pick rex and smile at Haru. "Take care my most favorite enemy. We still need to fight a lot."

Taehyung smile how his so-called fiancé is sleepy peacefully and so calmly. Usually, Jungkook is light sleeper. He is always alert when he sleeps but today is different.

Taehyung left from there to finish his all work. He has a busy schedule.

.................
TWO HOURS LATER.

Haru woke up and clear his vision and saw his surroundings. He got so scared when he find himself in some unknown huge room. He was so confused and that's when he heard some footsteps and he looked in that direction and saw some maids coming there with big trays in their hands which were covered with purple cloth.

Haru got so scared and he is reminding his brain that this is just dream and screaming to wake up. All maids bow to him and one of them spoke. "Prince Jungkook, are you feeling good now?"

What the hell is this? And who is this prince Jungkook? Ah... this new drama act is affecting me in dreams too now. But as per I remember there was no one named Jungkook.

(Haru is studying Archeology but he is also in acting club as he love that and second reason is that Taehyung is also in that club. And recently there has been one ancient drama.)

"Prince Jungkook"

Haru came out of his thoughts and replied, "I'm feeling good now, thank you."

All maids were little confuse that why prince is speaking little weird language but they ignore as it was still little understanding. Then maid again ask, "then would you like to take bath now?"
Haru nodded and all maid nodded and went to ready bath for him. Haru is so damn confused.

Am I dreaming? Ah... is this dream? It's so beautiful though. Ah... I love ancient time. I guess I should try to speak in ancient languages too.

Soon maids inform him that bath is ready and Haru went there and he was shocked to see how beautiful it is. And he had best royal bath. And now he is in silk robe. And maids helping him dry his long-wet hair. Two maids brought two trays of clothes. One had his regular clothes and the other had beautiful expensive clothes.

(Jungkook doesn't like to get ready and he is always in so normal clothes that you can't say he is the crown prince at first.)

Ah... this dream is beautiful. If I'm gonna live in this for once only. Then what's the problem in choosing this beautiful dress. Ah... this looks beautiful.

Haru choose the beautiful and expensive purple hanbok. Maids were little confuse but then they helped Haru wear it. Then they brought so many jewelries for him and some did his hair. Soon Haru got ready perfectly in purple hanbok and gold jewels. They made a beautiful hairstyle in his long silky hair and decorated it with gold jewels.

THIS IS HOW HARU LOOK

All maids were mesmerized to see jungkook. He always wear that cold and bold look but today he is looking soft and so much beautiful. All are complimenting and this made haru blush which is rare sight for maids.

Soon head maid inform him that king called him in court room. Now haru is pouting because he don't know where is that room. But Haru can't tell them that he don't know to he bow a little and maid bow to him at right angel and haru left from there.

He came out of his room and got big shock become this place is huge and he can just do marathon in this lobby.

Right is always right... So let's go

He start walking in right direction and just walking while admiring the palace beauty and how beautiful the painting are.

As he was busy in his own world he heard someone scream. '" GET READY ""

Haru got scared and he hide behind curtains and start peeping towards the direction from the that voice came.

.......

HAN POV (Han is Taehyung in past)

I finished my paper work and now I have to go to training area as Suga hyung said today new batch of soldiers are coming.

As I was going I saw someone hiding behind curtains, not gonna lie that person is looking beautiful from back. I went near to that person and stand behind him.

Ahh... He smel- wait this is jungkook smell.

END OF HAN POV

Han made jungkook turn who almost scream but Han put his hand on jungkook mouth and cage him between his arms behind curtains. Han look at jungkook face and he was little taken aback.

The way haru close his eyes because of fear. That light make up and that softness which Han saw for this first time on finance 's face. Han is so lost because he never saw someone so beautiful.

After two minutes when haru didn't felt anything. He opened eyes and saw someone whom he never except in here. He was so lost that a drop of tear fall from his eyes. He remembered everything that Taehyung said to him.

Han got little confused because last time he saw jungkook tears wemas the day his mom died.

He hold his future husband face and wipe his tears. Haru was not able to move. His breath got locked in his lungs and he is just remembering Taehyung. The face infront him is his Taehyung.

His? Haru wanna laugh at this but he can't move. He took some courage and asked, 'why?"

TO BE CONTINUE