The day

Your POV
(A/N when i write in your POV, I'm gonna write I and me, because it's easier than saying 'you' all the time )

While father was asleep, I started packing what little belongings I have, which was this black dress, a beautiful locket that mom gave me before she died, (A/N the picture ), and my black gloves to cover the transmutation circles that uncle carved into my hands. Then, I jumped to the high window and grabbed it. I then pulled myself up. Then, I head yelling. It was Father yelling "GET DOWN HERE, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!! IM YOUR MASTER, SO DO WHAT I SAY!!!!!" I ignored him while perusing to climb out the window, while thinking of the song, 'Undead'.

When I finally jumped down the window, I started running as fast as I could to the city. Still thinking of the song undead to calm my fears.

I ran into an ally and slid down the wall. I pulled off my black gloves and looked at the circles. I sighed and put the gloves back. I then felt myself being picked up and slammed against the wall, being chocked to death. I looked up and saw it was father who was doing this. I had my hands on his fists trying to pull them off. "Your just like your mother, strong willed and disobeying." Father growled. He then took one fist away from my neck as my hands slacked and slid off. He then started punching me hard across the face. My vision started getting black and blurry as I felt my face go numb and tears streaming down my face. I had one thought in my head and that was 'No, I won't give into this, I won't die here!!!" Father gave me a wicked and sickening grin, knowing I was gonna die.

I then heared a two voices shout out " Let her go!" And the other voice said "That's not how you treat a lady!" I suddenly felt myself fall to the ground and I kept taking in deep breaths. The last thing I saw was Father getting the crap beat out of him by a boy with golden hair in a braid and a boy with sandy brown- gold hair kneeling in front of me. I then saw my world go black.

************
Was this good? Please let me know what you think!