The Galaxy Eleven

Börja om från början

"You're awesome, Galaxy Eleven!"

Their celebration was short-lived, however, as their coach decided to make another appearance. It was almost funny how fast his presence alone could bring the whole mood down.

"Isn't this interesting? Truly a galaxy war. A galaxy-wide war is taking place in this stadium. This is the last war front that will change the fate of the universe."

Before anyone could say anything, the match continued to its next round.

"Galaxy Eleven is comprised of helpers from all kinds of different planets! They've at last caught up to Ixal Fleet with a two-point difference!"

Ixal Fleet's kickoff led to Ozrock's possession of the ball. Ryugel and Gandales confidently stood in his way, and then―

"Asokoni Black Hole!"

... What?

"It's supposed to be UFO..." Minaho chuckled slightly.

"And the black hole is right behind them..." Manabe seemed to be holding back a sigh.

Tsurugi kept looking back and forth between the team with him on the sidelines and the team on the field. This might be the first time it properly sunk in just how much he had missed.

What Miko told me barely amounts to everything... Which made sense. He couldn't possibly expect a single person to recap a whole month's worth of experiences. He'll just have to ask them all later.

(They'll only have that chance if they win though, so no matter what it takes, they will win.)

"He's not looking?!"

The twins' surprised yell brought him back to reality.

And just like that, Ozrock pushed through. The passes they continue to make were enough to blow them all back.

Tetsukado had his hands balled into fists. "That's terrible... What the hell is up with that ball?!"

"It's their hatred." Shindou answered. "The power from their bottomless hatred is turning the ball into a weapon."

A weapon...?

"It wasn't soccer training with him, was it?"

"No... It wasn't. It wasn't any kind of training actually. Just... Just pure agony."

He wondered if this was the kind of thing she went through that time.

"Ixal Fleet is fearsome! Their nightmarish pass work possesses no simple intent of attacking or intercepting! The energy pulsing from the ball prevents Galaxy Eleven from getting close enough!"

One of them finally made a shot, but Shinsuke was able to catch it. Even with his entire body pushed back, he held on, making sure to stop it before it crossed the goal line. However, the impact knocked him out of his senses, making him drop the ball before he was able to pass it. He forced himself up and held the ball tight, just before another striker could come and kick it in.

"Nishizono makes a desperate save for the goal!"

When he tried to kick it back into the game, he ended up falling onto his back, the ball going out of bounds. The second the whistle called an 'out', they rushed into the field.

In the short while that they've been playing, Ixal Fleet had shown them no mercy. Galaxy Eleven were just about as beaten and tired as Earth Eleven were in the first half.

"We're switching players!" Tenma announced. "We will fight!"

"You're still not giving up, Earth Eleven?" Ozrock sneered.