Two

Summary · Minho addresses his feelings towards Han.

The gym. A wonderful place where Minho can workout, quite obviously. A place where he can feel his body improve. A place he also comes to to release his pent up stress by absolutely destroying the leg extension equipment.

"Minho-yah!" And also a place where he occasionally meets his professor and gym buddy.

"Bang Chan-ssi. Hi,"

The other smiles as he jogs up to where Minho was warming up.

"Hey, how was dance club?" Chan asks, starting his own warm up session.

"It was okay. Wooyoung and Felix finally got that move down," Minho replies. He and his club had been working on a choreography for a contest.

He catches Chan's eye in the mirror and... He can't help but let his own eyes skim over Chan's figure.

He's got a great body, alright?

It's not weird. Chan knows and he doesn't mind. He's literally flexing for Minho right now.

"They did, did they?" Chan has that beautiful tone in his voice, something that reminds Minho of Felix. What was that thing... Oh, golden retriever energy.

"Yep. They click together. If I had to choose a duo from our club, it'd be them,"

"I see. And.." Chan stretches his arms forward, staring intently at Minho through the mirror, "How are you doing?"

Chan has a caring nature, a sense of responsibility, a soft and lovable tone, Minho knows this. But why is it that Chan's whole demeanor just became more softer? There's a word he's looking for...

Sympathetic.

Not sure why that came up, but that's what it feels like.

Ignoring this, Minho answers, "I'm good, great. You?"

Chan gives him the most beautiful smile, but Minho feels there's an undertone to it.

"I'm doing well,"

He nods, suddenly feeling something was off.

Whatever. He's not gonna let that affect what he came here for.

Minho seems to speed through his workout routine, his mind blank and muscles aching. That's something he loved about his workout, the wonderful ache of his body that indicated he was growing stronger.

He and Chan exchange a few words, smiling at each other from afar.

As mentioned earlier, Chan has a great figure and Minho can't help but sneak glances at the other from time to time. Each time he does, Chan detects it and turns to either wink playfully or grin. But then, there's a few times where Minho would catch Chan staring intently at him through the mirror.

Not in the creepy way, mind you, but in a more I hope he's doing alright way. Like how you'd look at someone who was working while sick.

It's uncomfortable.

Minho suddenly realizes he wants to leave. As soon as possible.

It's like he's being watched. It's making his skin crawl, he can't finish his set, so he stops. He needs to leave. Something's wrong.

Maybe you're overreacting, he tells himself. Maybe he is. But the feeling is so strong, he can't help but pray to whatever force there is to protect him. Minho spends quite a while debating whether he should leave now or finish his workout.