"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to join SPEW" Granger asked, offering Harry a badge and biting back on her initial response of telling him off for his language.

"What is SPEW?" Delphi asked "Is it like a charity to help sick people"

"No, it the 'Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare'" Hermione answered with a smile "it's a group I've made to help free house elves."

"You do realise that we have house elves?" Harry asked.

"Well yes, but you know that it's slavery and you can understand how that's wrong and..."

"Let me cut you off right there Granger" Harry cut her off right there "I hate slavery but I am also a big believe in free will, and all of the house elves I have met are willingly serving house elves."

"Yeah but they're brainwashed" Hermione argued.

"Everyone is brainwashed in some way" Harry rolled his eyes "I mean look at humans, we all wear clothes because we believe they're a necessity because our brains are programmed to believe they are needed. Maybe in winter they are. But the rest of the animal kingdom go around wearing nothing, how'd you like it if a tiger suddenly comes in and demands we strip?"

"Well that's...but..." Hermione struggled to think up an answer. "But...but...ah, but..."

"If you say but one more time, I swear to god" Harry massaged his temples with his hands.

"I think it's best if you leave" Fleur frowned at the girl "you are bothering my boyfriend"

"Ah...fine, though I don't suppose you're interested in joining SPEW?" She asked hopefully.

"Her family has more house elves than we do" Delphi pointed out.

"Granger, somewhere a very long bottom and a red weasel will be looking for you. Do us a favour and kindly go away so they can find you."

"You don't have to be so rude" Hermione replied, it looked like she was about to continue when Harry picked up a knife in his hand.

"Granger, the last time you bothered me I punched you, this time I have a knife. The last time somebody bothered me while I had a knife, their blood ended up all over me" Harry reminded her and she paled "now I don't want to ruin my girlfriend's clothes so go away." Hermione quickly rushed off.

"You're so considerate" Fleur smiled at Harry.

"You know what, I am" Harry nodded in agreement "it's nice to finally have someone who appreciates me" Harry shot a mild glare at Delphi who stuck her tongue out at him.

Later that evening, Harry and Delphi sat at the Ravenclaw table while each student sat at their own table. Tonight the goblet of fire was going to chose it's champions, apparently attendance was mandatory. Fleur was luckily able to sit down next to Harry as the Beuaxbaton students were sitting at the same table as the Ravenclaws. Fleur sat nervously, wondering if she'd be picked or not. Harry, noticing his girlfriend's nervousness, gently grabbed her hand in a way that he hoped was comforting.

Apparently it was as she turned and smiled at him. Truthfully Harry couldn't care less about the tournament if he tried, though he supposed that if Fleur was chosen as champion then he would probably be much more interested. He'd probably help her train, not how he originally wanted to spend his year but he didn't mind helping her. It gave him something to do at least.

The Hogwarts students looked on with anticipation, each hoping it would be someone from their house that gets chosen. The Beuaxbaton students were all each hoping that they were chosen, some crossed their fingers and some were praying. Harry personally thought that they were a bit dramatic but who was he to judge when he has a girlfriend whose entire life revolves around him. The Drumstrang students all looked resigned though a few were slightly hopeful, Krum appeared to be ready to stand up. It seemed like they were all planning on having the famous quidditch player be their champion, probably for the popularity and fame.