03|Hands Up!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
03|Hands Up!
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Rapid knocking on his window, made Peter frown as he scrambled out of his small bed and stumbled over to the window. The boy pushed it open and Luciana climbed through, her mask, bow and wings already retreated. "Hey, Luci," Peter started with a frown, they would go on patrol in an hour and a half so he wasn't sure why she came to him so soon.

The girl didn't give Peter any time to react as she surged forward and wrapped her arms around him tightly. She buried her face so far into Peter's shoulder, that her glasses hurt his skin. Instinctively Peter wrapped his stronger arms around Luciana and pressed her flush against him, one of his hands twitched up to cradle the back of her head before dropping to the base of her neck.

"Hey, what's going on?" He asked softly, still holding onto Luciana as she clung to him.

Luciana sighed and slowly let go of Peter. "I figured out how my parents died," She looked down at her feet, her Converse peeking out as her suit retreated. "I-" She licked her lips. "I visited their supposed killer," She mumbled.

Immediately Peter's eyes furrowed. "What? Who was it? What happened?" He realised that his hands were still resting on Luciana's bare elbows and he quickly pulled back, red blooming on his cheeks and ears. Not the time for blushing he cursed at himself silently.

"It was Sung Lee," Luciana pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "Nat's ex..." The girl finally looked up to meet Peter's soft gaze, his lips were slightly parted and brows knit together still. "But she didn't do it, it was a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent-" Luciana's face scrunched up and she glanced out of the window. "Well HYDRA-" She shook her head, hands coming up to cover her face. "He's dead now."

Peter blinked for a moment, unsure of how to proceed. What could he say? Sorry wasn't enough, a congratulation was out of order. Socialising wasn't hard. He squeezed his eyes shut and shook off the gnawing voice. "How're you feeling?" He questioned. Immediately he wanted to smack his head down into the concrete floor of the apartment.

A shrug was the answer Peter got. So he sighed. "Wanna watch Brooklyn 99?" His words were so soft that he feared Luciana, might not have heard him, but then she eagerly nodded and so he sauntered over to his desk and laptop. Thankfully, his laptop had still been at Luciana's apartment when the Blip happened and Daniela kept it.

Meanwhile, Luciana settled on Peter's new second-hand twin bed, she shrugged on one of his discarded hoodies which left her in some biker shorts and a Star Wars hoodie that covered her hands, and waited patiently for Peter to join her. Peter hopped onto the bed beside her and Luciana threw the covers over them as he settled the laptop on their laps. Smiling for the first time in what had been a long day, Luciana leaned back into Peter's pillow and perched her head on his shoulder.

Thankfully for both, Peter's room was dark and so they couldn't see the blood rushing to the other's cheeks.

The cold opening started and Luciana laughed as she recognised the episode. The first episode that featured Hummingbird and Spider-Man. "We should audition to be extras and play ourselves," Luciana hummed as she watched a woman try to be Hummingbird and Jake Peralta screaming.