(11) Anything For Him

Start from the beginning

Minho reexamined the word.

"Oh! Mourning cloak butterfly! Yous a butterfly little buggie! An a pretty one!"

Minho read what the meaning of the butterfly was.

"Oh no! Don't worry little buggie, internet can be wrong. You too pretty to be bad!"

The butterfly gently flew up, landing on Minho's outstretched hand.

"Hehe, you like me little buggie?"

The butterfly flapped its wings a few time, as if it was replying to Minho, before flying of shortly after.

The little waved it goodbye, returning to playing in the backyard.

He counted the different flowers and walked the little stone pathway that led to their pool.

They had a gate around the pool that was typically closed due to the fact that at one point a first-time drinking Jeongin thought he couldn't swim and almost drowned.

But today the gate was open because Felix was using pool water to attack Changbin for calling him a McDonald's chicken nugget six piece.

Minho went inside of the gate, seeing his favorite beach ball in the water.

"Ball!", the little yelled.

He closed the gate, as he was always taught to do when the group was in the pool, and took off his shoes, ready to get his favorite ball.

He was wearing a t-shirt formerly owned by Chan, and a pair of shorts that definitely belonged to Jisung.

With his hair in a tiny ponytail, he walked over to the pool, stepping in.

Inside of the house, Hyunjin's show was ending, and he wanted to check on Minho.

He turned around on the couch, looking out of the back door and nearly dropping his water bottle when he saw Minho stepping into the pool.

"Minho! Minho don't go in there!", he screamed.

Minho couldn't hear him.

"Shit...shit..."

Hyunjin tried to use his strength to get up,  but it was incredibly difficult.

"Minho! Minho don't get in the water! You can't swim!"

Outside, Minho was in the pool, walking along the side to get his ball. He hung onto the edge as the water got deeper.

His ball was in the middle of the pool, and he just had to get to it.

Hyunjin managed to push himself up, to where he was fully standing.

"Come on Hyunjin, you got this. It's walking. Just walking. You've done it for like...22 years? Maybe."

He looked outside to see Minho trying to go for his ball.

Realizing the drastic nature of this situation, Hyunjin had to do something he hasn't done in weeks.