Beads of sweat lined her forehead making the baby hair stick on her forehead.  My gaze traveled lower and my throat went dry when my eyes took in her cleavage and the beginning of her blossoms.She wore a white thin stripe spaghetti top which was drenched in sweat to the extent that it was dripping.

It was sticking to her skin like a second skin, accentuating her curves,  the outline of a creme bra underneath clearly visible. If anything the sticking material gave a view of her naval hole and I feel my self getting hard against my slacks.

Fuc*! What am I doing?

I avert my eyes immediately before looking lower. Her discarded skirt aside proved my suspicion right.

She stripped to her innerwears to escape heat.

It's understandable.

But what I fail to understand is why the fuc* was the door open? I can't even imagine any other man stepping into and seeing her like this.

A strange feeling rushes inside me.

I have a sister.

I swore to protect her from this evil world when she was born. I took an oath on my life that I will rip out the eyes of any man who dared to even look at her with wrong intentions.

This girl? She may be rich and stupid and irritating. But I am sure she also has a family. Who care for her deeply.

Do they even know she is here? In this unsafe place alone?

The thought of her hiding this from them made a rage simmer inside my chest.

She was misusing her freedom.

She is deceiving someones trust.

What if they are worried sick for her?

" Get up."

Before I know I was seething at her. My fists clenched beside me with my back on her.

When I get nothing in reply , I place down the cooler with a bang. Rattling the very windows of the pathetic room.

" Sh* t! What the hell -"

Her curses shut up mid sentence when her eyes lock on my frame standing in the centre of the room.

She blinks. As if she was in a dream. When I roar to make it her worst nightmare.

" Put on something."

As if realising I was real, she jumps up like a dog leaps on seeing a snake. I hear the sound of clothes shuffling in the background.

" Sorry! I....it was too hot. So....I...."

Why is it that every time I hear her stupid voice I get agitated? She is fine until she opens her useless mouth and utters incoherent sentences.
Can I tape it for the night? At least I will get a few hours of sleep.

Without bothering to listening to her blabbering. I turn around to leave when her short legs rush forward to block the exit.

" Wait! I didn't even get to thank you! It really means so much-"

I look up bored to feel a strange dizziness rush to my senses. My hand immediately shoots up to rub my temple. 

" Why are you here?"

My question made her shut her trap and she shifts her weight from one leg to another.

I take a step towards her and she takes two back.

" Weren't my words in the hospital decipherable? Didn't I fuc*ing asked you not to show me this face of yours again?"

She takes a deep breath to show me her palms. Closing and opening her eyes to speak rather softly.