𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 [1]

Annah Feldman was born in 23/12/1998, she was born after her sister called Cecillia Feldman. She lived in Brazil, a place that a long time ago was not really a safe place. Annah's Father, Leon Feldman died in 5/7/2000 from a cancer located in the exterior part of the brain. She lived with her Mother, Martha Feldman, for 6 years.
Martha worked as a engineer, she had found a man called Hank Lee, wich they both had a relationship in 24/5/2006, Although, Hank Lee wasn't a good person at all. He was a drunk man that always complained about anything, even if someone gives him twelve Dollars, he would complain about it. Martha was manipulated several times, she thought they had something in common. But no, nothing, nothing at all, she was lost. Martha once had an horrible accident caused by Hank one day, she was punched in the eye. She was sent to the Hospital for 2 days, since she got blind.
Annah was shocked and Cecillia was terrified, but Hank didn't even care. He sat down in the couch and started watching TV like nothing even happened!
When Martha arrived back home, she was totally different, { SHE WAS TRAUMATIZED }, she never smiled again or even laughed, she was completely lost. Cecillia tried to do anything to see her smile, but nothing worked.