Lily: Ah!

Lily came back to her room and brought back the blanket that Caelus used.

Sara calls her puppy to sniff the blanket to sniff out Caelus.....but.....

The puppy was looking around as if they can't find the scent.

Sara: No good. He can't track down Caelus' scent.

Sybilla: He's too damn good at hiding.

Sybilla: Wait, why are we even looking for him? Shouldn't we focus on our mission at hand here?

Monika: We need someone like Caelus to do this job.

Grete: I agree with Sybilla. We must let Caelus get his rest.

Grete: So, maybe after we save that store, we can give him the meat pie as a sign of gratitude.

Monika: Well, to be fair, when did he even helped us? I feel like he's barely interacting with us, let alone joining us to our mission.

Monika: It's just a coincidence that Klaus assigned Caelus to a different mission during our last Impossible Mission.

Lily: Yeah, right. But why?

Thea: He's already a graduate and a bona-fide spy.

Sybilla: Damn, we forgot about that. He's the only one here who is not a washout.

Monika: So, here's the question, why the hell was he assigned here?

Lily: Now that you said that, I also asked Teach about it.

Sara: What did he say?

Lily: Teach doesn't even know. Remember, Teach picked us. Caelus was assigned here.

Thea: Wait, then that means he'll....

Sybilla: Be transferred?

The rest of Lamplight went quiet.

Erna: I don't think so.

Everyone stared at Erna.

Lily: Erna?

Erna: He doesn't have a place to go home.

Erna: Not to mention, his fath—

Thea covered Erna's mouth with her hand before she could speak any further.

Thea: Erna, he told us not to say anything on that part.

Erna: But—

Thea: I know.

Sybilla: Hey, you two are hiding something from us, about Caelus.

Thea: Sorry, as much as we don't want to keep this as a secret.....he has his reasons.

Monika: So he can't even trust his subordinates, and when you leak his secret, he'll deliver punishment.