He called his detective and asked for a file about the recent activities of Umesh Mahadeva and his account details...

In an hour he got the second file... Within two minutes of going through the file, he knew who was the investor... It was his father...

Anant closed the file and threw it on his table with a thud... He knew something was wrong in this alliance and now he got the pot whole...

He knew his stepmother didn't like him at all, she hated him even more since he had taken over the position of MD instead of his father... But he never guessed that she and his father would stoop so low...

He looked at the situation like a competition... Which he wanted to win anyhow... If she wants to test his patience, then he's ready to show her how a storm comes silently and destroys everything which comes his way...

He dialled his grandfather's number and asked him to arrange a meeting with Raheja's to discuss the wedding thing... His grandfather was happy about the decision and immediately arranged a meeting for the next morning at Raheja's...

Let's meet Raheja's... I want to see how so many cunning people will look together in a room... He thought in his mind while playing with a paperweight... 

The next morning Shreya did her job as usual and went back to the store room to wait for her so-called parents to have their breakfast and then allow her to eat something... Yes! Sadly she was not allowed to eat anything by herself... Her food was sent by her mother through a servant... Sometimes she doesn't get any food and it depends on her mother's mood...

Shreya had stopped considering her parents as parents... For her, they are her master and she's a servant...

Her chain of thoughts broke when somebody came inside the storeroom... It was Smriti with a servant behind her... Shreya stood up straight and bent her head down looking at the floor...

"You! Listen to me carefully! Today, some very important guests are coming home and I don't want you to show your face to them... Just stay here till I ask you to come out... Understand!" Smriti ordered her in a very dangerous tone... Shreya quickly moved her head... after giving instructions, Smriti went out and once the servant handed her a plate of food, she locked the door from outside, leaving her alone in the shady room... 

After an hour, Anant with his grandfather and parents came to Raheja's residence...                 

They all settled in the hall after an overly sugar-coated welcome by Mr and Mrs Raheja... Anant looked around the house... They do have a lavish house but nothing as compared to their villa... His eyes rolled around to see her, but there was no sign of her... After some pleasantries, Anant came to the point and asked about Shreya to which Smriti replied in her overly sweet voice...

"Uhh... Actually, the plan of meeting happened on such short notice that Shreya couldn't make it... Umm, she had gone to London for shopping with her friends... You know girls are very fond of shopping and now it's her wedding, she said she does not want to compromise on anything... If we knew about the meeting a day before yesterday then she must have been here, but you don't worry, she'll be back in a week" she blabbered whatever came into her mind... Anant controlled his urge to snap her... He composed himself before making the biggest announcement...

" I do not know about the girls and their fantasy about wedding shopping... I just have tomorrow to get married, if your daughter can make it tomorrow then it is good, otherwise it wouldn't make any difference..." Saying this he stood up ignoring the shocked faces of the people present in the room... "Tomorrow at 10 am. I will reach court with my family and lawyer, if you people get late by even a minute then I will call this alliance off" he completed his words and started walking out of the house... His grandfather asked apology on his behalf and left there after congratulating them on getting the wedding fixed... Umesh and Sharmila shared a look with Smriti and Vikrant before leaving from there... 

Anant drove towards home with the some thoughts running wild in his head...

First, he couldn't get a chance to meet the girl with whom he was going to marry... The behaviour of Raheja's felt overly sweet... On the mention of their daughter, the look on their faces changed 360 degrees... He knew that the girl had not gone anywhere as he had appointed some people to keep an eye on Raheja and no girl was seen leaving their home... That means the girl was at home when they were there... Now he waited for tomorrow, to see his bride and know what kind of new problem was coming towards him...

Let's see what will be the reaction of Anant after seeing his bride... would he marry her? How Shreya will cope with her new master?
To know more, wait for the next update... till then see you all ♥️