Chapter 8

In Goenka mansion, Taani was getting pampered by her family, all her dishes were prepared, her dad and mom were feeding her, her dad was feeding to Surbhi too, they treat both their daughter and daughter-in-law equally, both are treated like princess not just by the parents but Arjun and Rishu too pamper them, if Taani is their lil baby then Surbhi is their angel. After the meal, they head to their rooms and fell asleep, tomorrow is gonna be busy and tiring as they have to go to college.
In girls dorm, they heard some weird noises which scared them, after some time they saw someone passing through the window like a ghost dressed up in a black clothes and suddenly their rooms light went off, the girls screaming run out. Hearing the voices the boys too came out but looked at eachother and started laughing as their faces were paint like jokers, the girls who came screaming to them and were shocked to find the boys laughing, they forgetting their fear, they too started laughing looking at their faces.
"Yeh sab kis ne kiya I mean sab ke face aise paint kiya hai but hum log toh girls ki awaz sunke bahar aaye the" said Gaurav, "arrey haan hamare room mein ajeeb ajeeb cheezein ho rahi thi" said Diya, "kya ajeeb" asked Zain, "kuch awazen aarahi thi then thode dheer mein koi black kapado mein gaya window ke pass phir achanak se lights chali gayi" explained Sana holding Dhruv 's hand out of fear, "relax baba kuch nahi hai kisi ne prank kiya hai" said Dhruv consoling her, "yeah bro yeh sab ek prank tha so just chuck it and let's sleep" said Nikhil yawning a lil, "how could you say to chuck it, tum GS ho it's your duty to look after us, there's someone troubling us you have to check on kon hai" said Vishaka in anger, " agar tum nahi gaye toh we won't sleep" said Simi trying to threaten him, the gang agreed. "GS ho tum logo ka baby sitter nahi hu, tum logo sona hai so nahi sona mat so I don't give a damn" said Nikhil gritting his teeth, "you" said Sharon but before she could say anything, a bunch of students walked to them.

"Hey guys did you like our welcome" said one of the guy smirking, "won't deny it was fun, I mean this face paint" said Gaurav chuckling making others too laugh except gang, even the group too laughed, "thanks man" said hi-fi with his friends, "well then Welcome to Imperial" said forwarding their hand, they shaked hands taking all the prank sportingly. "How dare you to play such pranks on us, we are already tried from traveling and we just fell asleep and due to you're stupid prank hamari nend kharab hui hai" said Sharon angrily, Nikhil sighed irritated thought to shut her but Zain held his hand signed him to see the face of the group who had smirk, "chill Nikhil it's not our concern agar yeh log har baat pe drama karenge toh let them deal" whispered, "his right, it's better to stay out of it" said Gaurav, Nikhil nodded, even he does want unnecessary issues. A girl from the group moved forward stood infront of her, "you're tried from the travelling kyu chal ke aayi ho kya" said mocking making her group laugh, others chuckled within themselves except for gang obvious. "You don't you dare, tumhe pata nahi hai I'm Sharon Rai Prakash, the lead of d3 dance group" said in attitude, "ok great then be ready tomorrow for a wild and great welcome to you and you're team" said walking away, Sharon thought she backed off, so she turned to her friends smiling, but a bottle of water was poured on her, "what the hell", screeched Sharon, everyone closed their ears, "ohh girl you're voice horrible, stop it you're disturbing others sleep" said one of the them scrunched, "how dare you" said Sharon trying to slap, but the girl held her hand and jerked, "ahh haa we dare to do lot of things so get ready till then sweet dreams you need it" said smirking, "bye guys g'night" said to others they too responded. "Tum ab bhi shant kade ho you have to complaint about them" said Nil to Nikhil "and why do you think, I'll do that" said keeping his hands in pocket, "tum GS ho kis baat ke" said Simi gritting her teeth, "maine bola tha jaa ke panga lo it's your own stupidity, they just did a small prank usko sportingly lene ki jagah faltu mein ladayi kari toh main kya kar sakta hu and I already made myself clear GS hu not your baby sitter naa hi tumhara dost hu jo tumhari harakaton ko bardasht karu get that" said and walked back to the dorms others too went, the gang stood there absorbing everything.
Next morning Taani woke up got ready for college, came to the dining hall to find everyone except Rishu, "good morning" said, "good morning" they replied, "chalo Tanu baitho breakfast karne" said mom, she nodded with a smile, she served her breakfast, "Tanu college jaa rahi ho" asked Arjun, "haan bhaiya, it's being long sab se milke then preparation kaisi chal rahi hai woh bhi dekhna hai" said eating, he hmmed, "haan sab karna but zyada tried nahi hona hai ok abhi theek hui ho" said Surbhi in a stern tone, "haan princess, Surbhi beta theek keh rahi hai" said Dad, "ok dad, as you say bhabhi don't worry main apna pura dhyan rakhungi" said Taani making them sigh in relief. "Yeh Rishu kahan hai" asked Arjun, "woh so raha hai" said Surbhi, "abhi tak so raha hai college nahi jana usse" said Dad, "Dad let bhai rest for sometime baad mein aajayenge however he's not participating, so that's fine" said Taani finishing her food, "chale then I'll leave" said Taani getting up, she pecked her mom's cheek and her dad's too, side hugged her Bhaiya and bhabhi walked out.
She walked to the parking, saw her favourite car, she smiled touched her car, got seated drove to college.
In college, St. Lious students and other students looked around the college and campus. The imperial college students were busy in arrangements.
The volunteers i.e GS, AGS, CS, ACS, Strings and few others of St.Lious college were walking in the corridors of the campus, they saw a Jaguar white car entered the campus, they were looking in daze, as the car parked and a hot handsome guy in white shirt, sleeves rolled up paired with  black pants, shades on and white sneakers, got down the car.