It Was Just a Bet

Start from the beginning

            "Jackie! How could you?" My own little sister against me! Mom is mean!

            Mom rolled her eyes and pointed her finger at me, "Grounded for a month, mister and if you sneak out again, the belt will be your new best friend."

            Dad grinned and wrapped an arm around his wife, "Goodnight, Liam." He hauled her out of the room. I smiled and jumped into bed. Grounded for a month? Yea, right. By tomorrow morning, Mom will forget what happened and I'd be good.

            Meaning I have another shot at Jenny.

            ***

            "LIAM! LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM!" Jackie screamed in my ear. I squinted my eyes and stared at my little sister's big green eyes. She was bouncing up and down on top of my chest. Man, I'm freaking eighteen! I need more then 10 hours of sleep to perform my best today. And my best was to sit around in my boxers and watch some Jersey Shore. I shoved Jackie off me and she squealed landing with a thud on the floor.

            She got up and knotted her fingers in my dark hair and yanked.

            I screamed and dropped to the floor, my sheets tangling between my legs. Ow.

            Jackie laughed at me and I got up and chased her. She squealed loudly as she pounded down the stairs. She ran into the kitchen and I grabbed up, throwing her over my shoulder. I tickled her and I heard someone gasp.

            I stopped and looked up to see my mom's mouth hanging open, motionless with a plate of pancakes in her hands. At the breakfast table was my dad, a little smirk on his face, my Aunt Ava, face red about to burst into laughter any second. Aunt Ava was holding baby Isaac. Lastly, there was some girl I've never seen before. She had short gold hair that reached the edge of her shoulders. Her bangs swayed to her left eye. At the corner of her right eye was a little black beauty mark. She had kinda small lips that were a light pink shade. She was an average Jane. Her expression was blank and unimpressed.

            Unimpressed? This girl must be crazy. I was standing partially naked. Not to be cocky or anything but I'm freaking good-looking, ladies. I had the perfect tan and a pretty sexy six-pack if I say so myself. I got my looks from my dad but he didn't have a body like I did when he was my age. This girl should be drooling over me right now.

            "Well, good morning there Liam." Aunt Ava chuckled.

            I dropped Jackie and grinned at my Aunt, "What's up, auntie?"

            "Liam, why don't you go put on some clothes? We have a guest this morning."

            I gave a short nod at the girl and she was still unfazed by me. Her eyebrow shot up as if trying to say, as if.

            As if to this? She must be joking.

            I stretched my arms, flexing my biceps. Her eyebrow dropped, still a bored expression. Whatever I give up. I shrugged and ran upstairs to put on some clothes.

***

            I ate a bowl of cereal, watching the girl with suspicion. I have concluded that she is a lesbian. There is no way a girl could resist all this except if she was a lesbian. There is no other explanation. Mom, Dad and Aunt Ava went to the porch and finally left me and this girl alone.

            I placed a spoonful of cereal in my mouth, "So, what's your name?"

            "None of your business."

            Ah... a wanna-be badass. Has she not met me? "Listen, none-of-your-business, this is my territory. Attitude is not allowed."

            She smirked, "Listen, cock, get used to the attitude because you'll be seeing me quite often."

            Ugh. I hated that word. Quite. Why do people say quite? It's such a weird word. Spelled all funny and stuff and just annoying. I even hate the sound. Quite. My God, I'll choke her if she says it again.

            Aunt Ava walked back in before I could retort with something do with my cock and her mouth. Aunt Ava hugged the girl and squealed, "They agreed, Eliot! You're going to stay here with the Gold family with a babysitting job until we find a place for you, alright?"

            She smiled. The lesbian smiles? Who knew that was possible? Not me. "That's great! Thanks so much, Ms. Gold."

            Aunt Ava grinned, "Call me Ava. I'll stop by every chance I get, alright." She turned to me, "Be nice to your new roomy."

            Whoa, wait, WHAT? "She's living here?"

            Mom stepped into the kitchen and smiled as well, "Thank goodness too. We'll finally have a responsible teenager in the household."

            Well, crap.

DON'T FORGET TO 

VOTE

FAN

AND COMMENT!!!!!

ALSO VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!!!!!!!!