FIFTEEN

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE SENTENCE, "GOD COMPLEX"?

"Let's see here. Right, Summer break is fast approaching. But of course it doesn't give you the excuse to just sit and relax for thirty days. We're going summer camp." Aizawa says, Placing an folder on the mini podium in the middle of the class. Everyone cheers, Saying diffrent kinds of how they would think summer camp is.

"Wohoo! let's play truth or dares!" Mina exclaims pumping her fists up in an exiting manner. "The baths!" Mineta says, Akaza raises his fist, Absolutely ready to smack the living shit out of him, when Shinobu grabs his wrist. "I've recently created a new poison, and I've been waiting to test it out, so I already put it in his drink, I belive the effects should be kicking in any moment now." Shinobu says, smiling eerily at Mineta, not even bothering to hide his schemes.

"Wow, Shinobu-kun is cool!" Y/N says, lunging on Shinobu who grunts. Y/N's hands gently wrapped on Shinobu's neck, as she breathed into his nape. Shinobu tenses, his face turning red, as he grips into his desk like his life depended on it. He shook like an scared dog, as he held his head down.

Y/N exhales, the heat bouncing on his neck as he jumps at the weird feeling. Y/N leans close, examining his face in wonder. "Are you okay?" She asked. Shinobu stares at her, panting at the close proximity. Akaza then snatches the girl of of him, glaring at Shinobu with hatred. Y/N stares back and fourth, shrugging before going back to her seat, yapping about something random.

Akaza, still glaring at Shinobu narrows his eyes at the slayer, who twitches his eye in respond.

RIGHT, THE TEST EXCERCISE WILL BEGIN SHORTLY.

"Obviously, you can fail this test too. So if you want to head to the forest lodge, we'd better not see any blunders from you."

"Why so many teachers?" Jiro asks, counting them with her fingers. "I've no doubt you learned what information you could of the test beforehand, so I think you could already imagine what to do..." Aizawa says, his scarf shifting a little. "Sure, just like the entrance exam it'll be like a musou game only with robots!" Mina raises her arms in excitement. "Sorry, I'm afraid not! due to various reasons, we're changing the contents of the test, starting today!" Nezu pops out of Aizawa's scarf, raising his tiny paw.

Y/N smiles, linking her hands together, while Akaza scoffs, "Whatever do you mean, Mr. Principal?" Nezu climbs down from Aizawa, with Thirteen helping him. "well.. naturally heading off the surge at the pass would be most ideal, but as a school, I want to make assurance, double sure. If we take it that society will see a drastic increase in open battles against villains, far more than at present, then.." Nezu trails off. "Battle trials against robots don't hew close enough to fights in the real world. We only ever used robots to begin with, as a method of circumvent complaints against risking people harm during a high school entrance exam.