FIVE.

ARROGANT BTICH 傲慢な雌犬。

Akaza quickly jumps away, his fists in his side as they glow brightly. The two demons clash, forgetting that they were in an race.

Todoroki quickly takes the lead once more, jumping to the next Obstacle. Y/N realizes this before saluting to Akaza. "Bye, bye Akaza-dono!" She mocks before running away and ending up beside Todoroki. Kokushibo watches as Y/N and Todoroki speak to eachother, Todoroki staring at the girl with disbelief.

He watches as they both stop running, looking at eachothers eyes. Y/N steps forward, whispering something to Todoroki's ear before waving and taking the lead. Todoroki stood there with a small blush and wide eyes, before snapping out of it and running to catch up.

--

Y/N ran before stopping at the end of an cliff.

NOW, FOR OUR NEXT OBSTACLE, THE FAAAAALLLL!!!

"What an lame name." Y/N stares boredly at the pit before her. As present mic explains how to get through, Y/N was already speeding ahead, creating small ice bridges that melt just behind her. She runs with a little hop to her steps, making sure to mock the others behind her.

Just as Y/N was about jump to the dirt, Her face was suddenly blown off by Akaza, who quickly dashes infront of her. The sudents scream, gasp, some even stop in shock. "Y/N-san!!! Akaza, How could you!? You-!" Ochaco screams as her sentence was cut off by chuckling coming from Y/N. Y/N's face was half regenerated, before fully regenerating.

Ochaco and the other students stare in disbelief as she once again catches up to Akaza, cheering him up in her own annoying way.

Next was the Minefield, a simple yet dangerous obstacle, that is, if you're not smart enough to strategize your way out of it. Y/N quickly freezes where she steps on as she continues running normally. "How boring." She yawns before dashing forward, running faster than she was before. Suddenly, a huge explosion catches her attention as she looks back, to see an greenette flying in the air with a chunk of metal.

(I'm on writer's block for this book rn help me lord)