Chapter 352 Discord between father and son

Start from the beginning

  Looking at his three nephews kneeling on the ground arguing bitterly, and then at his son standing aside with an indifferent expression and a murderous air, Shen Yao frowned deeply and fell into a dilemma. He knew that it was his nephew who bullied his son, but if he was really asked to kill his nephew, he was still a little reluctant to let go!

  "Junior Brother Shen! Although this matter is your family matter, Changfeng, Changkong and Changsheng are all my disciples. I will ask them a favor. Let's let them pay for their eldest nephew Xu Yao's death. Loss, let’s forget this matter, what do you think?”

  "this……"

  "The Great Elder's treatment is unfair, and Xu Yao doesn't accept it." With a cold face, Shen Xu Yao directly shouted his dissatisfaction.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao, whose face was gloomy and whose eyes were filled with murderous intent, the elder frowned. "Xu Yao, the three of them are the sons of your second uncle, and they are all your cousins. You are all from the Shen family, and your bones are broken but your tendons are still attached? What do you think?"

  "Grandpa, it is enough for me to have an outstanding grandson. There is no need for other cats and dogs to exist."

  "Shen Xuyao, what did you say?"

  "Shen Xuyao, do you dare to say it again?"

  "Shen Xuyao!"

  Seeing the three Shen brothers looking like they were about to eat people, Shen Xuyao sneered. "What do you think yourselves are? A bunch of losers born from a useless concubine. You are worthy of yelling at me as a direct descendant."

  "you……"

  "Shen Changfeng, Shen Changkong, and Shen Changsheng, the three of you, hand over all the potions and spirit stones you snatched from Xiao Jin. Go to the mining area! You are not allowed to come back for thirty years." At this point, Shen Yao snorted coldly. .

Hearing this, the faces of the three Shen brothers looked extremely ugly. "Uncle, you can't do this to us!"

  "Yes, uncle, you can't do this to us!"

  "Uncle!"

  Shen Yao waved his sleeves and took away the space rings from the three of them. He took out the potions and spirit stones from the three-person space ring and handed them to Shen Xuyao beside him. Then, regardless of whether the three Shen brothers wanted to or not, they left with the three of them.

  Seeing the four people leaving, Wang Ziming looked contemptuous. "Hmph, it's easier for them."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at Wang Ziming beside him. "Third brother, do you have a free room at your house? I want to stay overnight."

  "There are rooms, there are them."

  "Let's go then!" With that, Shen Xuyao was about to leave with Wang Ziming.

  "Xu Yao." Zhuo Yang called out softly after stopping the two of them.

  "Brother, thank you for your help today. I'm going back first."

  Seeing that Shen Xuyao insisted on leaving, Zhuo Yang nodded. "Well, you go back and take a rest first! I'll see you tomorrow."

  "Okay!" Shen Xuyao nodded and left with Wang Ziming.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao's leaving figure, Zhuo Yang sighed softly. It seemed that Xu Yao was angry with his uncle. I feel that the punishment given by my uncle to the three Shen brothers is too light.

  After Shen Yao sent the three Shen brothers to the mining area, he removed the poison from their bodies. When he returned to Tianyao Peak again, only the Zhuo brothers were left in the family.

  "Uncle, Xu Yao went to live with the third brother."

  "Yes, Xiao Jin was also picked up by him."

  Shen Yao frowned deeply after hearing what the Zhuo brothers said. He clenched his fists unconsciously. "I understand, you should go back too! You have worked hard today."

  "Yes!" In response, the two brothers left.

  He fell down on the chair and looked at the empty palace. Shen Yao felt unspeakably uncomfortable. He knew that his son was annoyed with him. Actually he knows. Even though his son recognized him, there was always a thorn in his heart. His son was always more than respectful to him but not enough kind. She would never sit next to him and act coquettishly like Chenxing and Xiaoyue did. Ask him for this or that. Sometimes, Xu Yao would refuse the things he offered. Xu Yao was always polite and courteous to him. Sometimes it's like treating an outsider.

  Before going to the Shen family, Xu Yao once said that he would not let his younger brother, nieces and nephews bully him. At that time, Shen Yao thought it was impossible. No one would dare to bully his son, Shen Yao. Only now did he understand that Xu Yao might be thinking right. No, maybe he should have understood this when the three Liu brothers and sisters plotted to kill Xu Yao and replace him. That is, there are many people who bully his son, but he has always regarded those people as good people.

  ………………………………

  At night, in Sect Master Wang's study.

  Seeing his nephew suddenly appearing in his study, Sect Master Wang was not surprised at all. "Here, come and have a cup of tea!"

  Hearing this, Shen Yao looked at his uncle, walked over and sat next to his uncle. "Uncle, where is Xu Yao?"

  "Oh, in the room next to the third child? Don't worry, he's fine."

  After staring at his uncle, Shen Yao reached out and picked up the cup on the table and took a sip of the tea in the cup.

  "What, you two father and son had a quarrel?"

  "There was no quarrel. But I know that he was unhappy." At this point, Shen Yao sighed quietly.

  "Oh, you Shen family, there are too many people, and it's a mess. The three boys have told me everything. I think those three dead boys Shen Changfeng really deserve to die." At this point, Sect Master Wang He snorted coldly.

  "But, they are my nephews after all! Besides, it would not be good for Xu Yao to kill the three of them in public!" At this point, Shen Yao also looked confused.

  Hearing this, Sect Master Wang shook his head. "You are so kind to a woman!"

  "I……"

  "To be honest, I think Xu Yao is nothing like you."

  Hearing this, Shen Yao smiled bitterly. "Indeed, Xu Yao's personality is not like mine. He is more like his mother. He looks very weak, but he has a heart that refuses to admit defeat. He is perseverant and never admits defeat."

  "Yes, not only does he have a heart that refuses to admit defeat, but he is colder and more hateful than you. He is more capable of achieving things than you. If he were an eighth-level soul pet master today, it is estimated that your Shen family would be completely destroyed. Blood transfusion."

  Hearing this, Shen Yao's expression changed. "I know that many people in the Shen family hope that my son will die and that Shen Minghui will be my adopted son and the young master of the Shen family. However, I will never agree to such a thing."

  "You, you still don't hate me enough! You should just kill all the people in the fourth room. As long as Shen Minghui is dead, who can still compete with Xu Yao?"

  "Of course I won't let the people in the fourth room let them go. However, after all, the people in the second room are not involved in the fight for inheritance rights. So, I..."

  "That's not necessarily the case. Maybe, this drama about the three Shen brothers bullying Xu Yao is a drama ordered by your good fourth brother?"

  After hearing his uncle's words, Shen Yao's expression changed drastically. Did the fourth child take action? Was it Lao Si who instigated a dispute between Changfeng and the others and Xu Yao behind his back?