There were tears in his eyes as he said. Sumitra was stunned for a moment, not believing what she heard.
"Our company has purchased this factory, Ryan and I, hum ne abhi yeh factory kharid li. Hamari company ke sare products ab yahin se manufacturing hogi. Dad ki factory se... Dad ki factory.. ab phir se.. chale gi."

Water flowed out of her eyes and she looked at the building once again.
She read the board, "VS Garments. Virendra Sehgal! Virendra.."
Sidharth nodded, "Virendra Sehgal! Dad ka naam.."
She put her head on his chest and started crying.

"Tere Dad aaj.. bahut khush honge. This factory was everything to him.. thank you for bringing it back.. thank you."
Shehnaaz wiped her tears as she looked at the mother and son, crying and smiling at the same time.
Ryan came to them and Sumitra hugged him, blessing him for what he has done for them.
They all took her to the entrance and asked her to cut the ribbon, to inaugurate the factory.

"Siduram! Oye Siduram!" Shehnaaz came inside the bedroom calling his name.
"Kya hai? Idhar toh hun, bol?" Sidharth replied, pulling out a shirt from the wardrobe to wear.
He was bare from the waist above. She stared at him, biting her lips.
"Ab kya hua tereko?" He turned to look at her and with a smile he asked, "Are you really checking me out?"
She came closer, put her arms around his neck and said, "Ab kya karun, itna hot husband mile toh yeh aankhein aur kya karein?"
Sidharth raised his eyebrows, "Is that so? But sirf dekhne se kya hoga? You should think about going further from just feasting with your eyes."

Before she could react, he swept her off her feet and carried her to the bed. Placing her gently on it, he came over to her.
"Aye! Kya kar rahe ho? Tumhare friends sab aane wale hain. I need to change."
He smirked, "Time hai abhi bhi aur.. main toh tumhari madat kar rahe hun, change kar ne mein.."
"Chi.. ganda bacha.. chodo.."
She pushed him off her and got off the bed.

"Arey.. c'mon.. this isn't fair." He complained.
She threw a cushion at him, "Everything is fair, jab mujhe lage.."
"Right.. right. Tere lagne par toh duniya chalti hai.. bhul gaya tha."
He shook his head, getting up from the bed. Shehnaaz was going through her clothes. He came and put his arms around her waist and head on her shoulders.
"Waise,why were you calling me?" He asked
Her face turned serious, "Are you having any problems with Dad and Raj?"
He slowly released her and went to pick up his shirt.

"Sidharth, kuch hua hai na? Bolo please." She asked again when he was silent.
"Kyun pooch rahi hai? Did he say anything?" He asked without looking at her.
"No. Tumne Raj ki company achanak chod di. Mujhe bola tumhe kuch aur karna hai. You didn't tell anyone exactly what you were doing. "

He replied, "Aisa kuch nahi. Raj ka company abhi established hai. Usse meri jarurat nahi thi. Kitne time main tumhare bhai aur Dad ke liye kaam karta. I wanted to do something on my own."
She gazed at him, "Fine, but you have opened a garment company instead of an architectural firm. It is a bit strange."

"Mujhe Dad ka factory phir se working status mein lana tha. Unke sapne ko Pura karna tha."
She smiled, "And he must be so proud of you right now. I am happy for what you did. Magar.. tumne Raj aur Dad ko nahi invite kiya aaj factory ke inauguration pe. Please Sidu, sach bolo kuch problem toh nahi hai. Mera dimag.."
He turned and held her by her arms, "Tu na tere dimag pe itna jor mat de. Jyada hai bhi nahi, jo kuch hai woh bhi khatam ho jayegi."

"Sidharth.." She pushed him away.
He laughed and then said, "Who told you that I had not invited them? Your Dad left for Singapore this morning and Raj was in Delhi, remember? Koi problem nahi hai. Woh aa raha hai na aaj shyam ko. Pooch lena. Chal ready hoja. Main ja raha hun, cold drinks lane."
"Mujhe pata hai, kaun si cold drinks ane wali hai. Sidu, Maa ko bol dun?" She said, angrily.
"Arey kuch bhi? Sach bol raha hun, cold drinks. Just carbonated water and sugar. Chale bye."
He kissed her head and left.